BSTPOWER Hot Melt Glue Gun Adjustable Temperature 100W Professional Full Size High and Low Temp Heavy Duty Interchangeable Non-drip Nozzle for Arts Crafts DIY School Projects
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 【Adjustable Temperature Control】---Temperature ranges widely from 100°C to 220°C (212°F - 428°F) which makes the glue gun good for both hot and cold applications. Perfect for crafts, home quick repair, office and school DIY projects.
- 【Heats Up Quickly】---3-5 min warm up time, an indicator light to let you know it is at the set temp. Standard glue sticks needs 7/16" diameter (between 10.8mm-11.8mm) 10" length, 15-20g/min melting out.
- 【Over-heating Protection】---Anti-overheating with ceramic PTC thermistor, automatic thermostat for energy saving, cooling hole, heat insulation device on the tail to ensure longer lifespan without burning out the thermal mechanism.
- 【Non-drip/Interchangeable Nozzle】---Anti-drip which built in leak-proof valve, the insulated tip provided a consistent and steady flow of glue and the narrow size allow for precise application. Also it can be unscrewed and replaced if needed for different applications.Note: It only has one nozzle in the package, we just want u know the nozzle can be changed.
- 【Nice Construction】---Lightweight, easy squeeze trigger, rubber coating for easier cleaning, detachable stand to keep the gun stable and upright,5.5inch cord length.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High Quality BSTPOWER 100W Glue Gun with Temp Control---Your Best Choice
The BSTPower Professional Hot Glue Gun is your all in one stop for the crafting you want to do.It is a great tool for the household or shop where many people will use many types of glue for many different purposes. Perfect for crafts, home quick repair, office and school DIY projects.
This temperature adjustable glue gun can be set to low or high temperatures, making it a safe and versatile option.It is a lightweight, easy-squeeze trigger, rubber coating for easier cleaning, detachable stand to keep the gun stable and upright with 5.5-inch cord length.
Temperature Control Between 100°C-220°C
This glue gun has been designed with a temperature that ranges from 100°C to 220°C (212°F - 428°F) which is the most suitable for use in both hot and cold applications.
There's a dial that moves between 100°C-220°C for different use, the speed of the glue flow is different according to the different temperature, and you may need use a small flat-bladed screwdriver spinning on the dial to change the temperature.
Pay Attention: Please adjust the temperature to the higher level first before heat up the gun, otherwise the glue may not flow out.
Non-drip Interchangeable Narrow Nozzle for Detailed Work
The diameter of the nozzle is about 9.20mm, orifice diameter is 3mm,length of whole nozzle is about 30mm and you can change to the longer one for different use.The copper nozzle has the better thermostability than the other nozzles.
Anti-drip which built in leak-proof valve, the insulated tip provided a consistent and steady flow of glue and the narrow size allow for precise application. Also it can be unscrewed and replaced if needed for different applications.
The package only has one nozzle, we just want to state that the nozzle can be changed, if you want to buy the extra interchangeable nozzles,we also have other 40mm 50mm 70mm 2.0m/3.0m diameter available glue gun extension nozzles for any big and small detailed projects.And you can search the ASIN B0176A4I3Q and B0176A4G2E to check.
3-5 min warm up time, an indicator light to let you know if it is ready to be used.
Anti-overheating with ceramic PTC thermistor, automatic thermostat for energy saving.
Cooling hole, heat insulation device on the tail to ensure longer lifespan without burning out the thermal mechanism.
Standard glue sticks needs 7/16" diameter (between 10.8mm-11.8mm) 10" length, 15-20g/min melting out.
Diameter of the glue strips should between 10.8mm-11.8mm.If the the applied stick doesn’t match,the glue gun may be damaged.
– Affixing beads and decorations to wood, glass, stone, ceramics, metal, brick, or other materials.
– Creating dried-flower or silk-flower crafts.
– Making holiday decorations.
– Reupholstering old furniture for a new look.
– Decorating photo frames with sea shells or other embellishments.
– Adding finishing touches to Halloween costumes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So my previous purchase was for a $50 Adhesive Technologies 0189 Pro 200 Glue Gun,
It had great reviews but was leaking right away at the connection between the metal tip and plastic body.
Also it just didn't feel comfortable in hand, heavy and disproportional.
Their customer service - Adhesive Tech - was great though through a returning process.
Well, BSTPower Glue Gun purchase was almost a desperate choice for me, because every single glue gun I researched had significant percentage of critical reviews:
mostly for dripping while not in use, getting irreparably clogged, slow heating, failure to achieve a required temperature...
I'm glad to say that so far the BSTPower Glue Gun have exceeded all my expectations.
- First of all, as many pointed out, the glue gun heats up in a very short time - few minutes (100W advantage).
- Its nozzle allows a precise action with anti-drip feature (very minimal dripping if any),
- No need for a screwdriver, temperature can be dynamically adjusted by nail in a wide range from 100 to 220 Celsius degrees,
which makes the Gun good for Hot or Cold applications.
- It has nice light indicator (not every gun has)
- Overall very good feel and balance in hand.
- Power cord is flexible and doesn't get in a way.
- The stand is pretty sturdy.
- It takes standard 7/16" D glue sticks. I personally use this one with a good success:
Surebonder DT-2010 Made in the USA All Purpose Stick Glue Sticks-All Temperature-Clear 7/16" D, 10" L Glue Stick-20 Sticks per Bag
At the current price of just $16 this is a great peace of a quality equipment.
FYI Tip to avoid clogging in all glue guns: always use stand and never put the gun flat on side while it's hot.
BTW, I'm NOT a VINE reviewer, and did NOT get a free / discounted sample to write an "unbiased" review
Good luck to everyone, and I hope this review was helpful to you!
One minor complaint about the gun is that you must have a small screwdriver to change the temperature control. This is a design flaw in my opinion, so I fixed it with ... hot glue! If you have another hot glue gun, drop a blob on the temperature control (just smaller than the control button diameter). Once the glue cools, rotate the knob all the way to one stop or the other, then use an X-acto or other blade to make two cuts to reduce the blob to a triangle shape, with the pointer aligned to point to the temperature. Because the standard glue is semi-transparent, you'll still be able to see the heating indicator, but can now actually adjust the temperature by hand. I'll post the picture.
If this has been helpful, please click "helpful" below and let me know!