|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.3 x 1.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||GMRS-V1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
BTECH GMRS-V1 GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99mhz (VHF) 400-520.99mhz (UHF))
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized BaoFeng & BTECH Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the scanning list - if you have a nuisance channel, just skip it.
- The GMRS-V1 has one built-in receiver but can "watch" two channels (semi duplex). Monitor 2 GMRS channels or monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF)) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call.
- Features: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable • FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz) • Large Tri-color LCD Display (3 Selectable Colors) • LED Flashlight • Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone • High /Low Power Switchable • VOX • 50 CTCSS • 346 DCS Tones • Tone searching/scanning • Dual standby • PC programmable • Alpha Numeric Channel Storage • Work Mode (Selectable VFO/ Menu Lockout) • Transmission Time Out (TOT) • Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- Kit Includes: GMRS-V1 Radio, 1800mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, CH-8 Charger, CH-8 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||Amazon.com||Sanqin||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech|
|Power Source||DC||Battery||Corded-Electric, Battery||Battery||Battery||Li-ion|
• 22 Modifiable GMRS Two-Way Channels (Channels 1-22) - Receive and Transmit
• 8 Modifiable GMRS Repeater Channels (Channels 23-30) - Receive and Transmit
• 98 Programmable Scanner Channels (Channels 00 & 31-127) - Receive Only
• FM Radio
• 50 CTCSS Privacy Tones
• 346 DCS Digital Privacy Tones
• NOAA Weather Radio Compatible
• Tri-Color Adjustable Backlight
The GMRS-V1 is FCC certified (Part 95A) for use on GMRS frequencies. The GMRS-V1 is also FCC certified for VHF/UHF scanning capabilities (Part 15B)
The GMRS-V1 is easy and straight forward to use. The GMRS-V1 comes with GMRS two-way and GMRS repeater channels pre-programmed. You can easily modify the GMRS-V1 to transmit a Privacy tone, right from the radio menu. You can even require a privacy tone for incoming transmissions. You can mix and match tones for repeater usage. The GMRS-V1 will save any modification to the channel (even during a reboot) and will remember any channel change you apply in any mode.
Want to communicate with other GMRS users with other brand GMRS radios? There is no guesswork involved anymore between brands. The GMRS-V1 can work with any GMRS radio - and has every single privacy tone option available (more than any other GMRS radio). Even if other users don't know which privacy tone is being used on their GMRS radio; you are able to scan for which tone is being used. This ensures easy compatibility with all brands.
GMRS frequencies and offsets cannot be altered to allow peace of mind while using your GMRS-V1. Want to start from scratch? A simple reset menu option resets the GMRS-V1 to the GMRS-V1 defaults.
*** GMRS license required, easy to obtain (SAME DAY). The GMRS-V1 operates on GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) frequencies, which require an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) license. You must be licensed prior to transmitting.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty Provided only through "BaoFeng Tech"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue i had was with my programming Serial Cable (yes, RS-232 that i also use for my Kenwood radios). Every time it is plugged in, the radio would start transmitting. This is due to the chip used in the cable, which drives the TX pin to ground during the power up. The solution was to get the radio into VFO mode first, where it cannot transmit, and then upload your file to it.
Since then I have purchased a PC03 FTDI Authentic Genuine USB Programming Cable and had no issues with programming the radio.
Highly recommend this product. Great value.
P.S. I was so happy with this GMRS radio, that I have also purchased the UV-82C (same radio but for commercial use). Both are stellar performers.
Most recent customer reviews
Solid radio, not a bubblepack toy. Feels great in the hand. Transmits and receives nicely.Read more