- Size (LWH): 7.25 inches, 6 inches, 3 inches
- Weight: 1.44 ounces
BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng, Kenwood, and AnyTone Radio
|Price:||$20.46 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$3.53 (15%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine FTDI USB Programming Cable (Only Sold by BaoFengTech - insure BaoFengTech is your selected distributor to guarantee accuracy in receiving what is described)
- No Driver Issues - No old drivers needed - Plug and Play
- Unlike the common "clone" USB programming Cables available Amazon - These cables just work!
- Works with BaoFeng's Latest Radios: UV-5X3, BF-F8HP, and UV-82HP
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng, Kenwood, and AnyTone Radio
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BaoFeng Tech||Amazon.com||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||Shelfspace Security|
|Power Source||—||Battery||Battery||Li-ion||DC||AC & Battery|
Genuine FTDI Chipset - Works with the latest Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Drivers
If you are tired of messing with the "counterfeit prolific chips" in the 'other' cables available on Amazon - this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers
The drivers are also downloadable directly from http://baofengtech.com/pccable
Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems:
Windows, Max OSX, Linux, and Android
Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, UV-82HP and more!
Works with the BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin KPG-22 type connector.
Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including: AnyTone, FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng.
Q: Do I need to “back-date” or install a prolific driver?
A: NO – those procedures found online are for counterfeit cables. This cable will automatically install with the drivers on your computer.
Q: My computer did not automatically install the driver – now what?
A: Download the and update to the latest FTDI driver at:
baofengtech.com/pccable or at anytonetech.com/anytone-usb-cable
Q: I need help using the software
A: Miklor.com is an excellent resource site for AnyTone and BaoFeng FAQs and Software questions.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWith Manufacturer Warranty Provided through BaoFengTech in USA
Top Customer Reviews
Included is a one page quick start guide which is pretty good if you haven't programmed a radio before. It tells you how to verify you have the right driver and a few tips on programming. It's written by an english speaker, no "chinglish directions". The provided website has even more drivers (for other OS) and has some other good info. Also included is a mini disk with drivers on it.
If you have a Baofeng radio for whatever reason, trust me when I say its worth it to spend a couple extra bucks and have your comms just work without hassle. As an added bonus, by programming with software (CHIRP is available at the Miklor website for free) you can name your channels (7 characters), disable TX on certain freqs (like a scanner), save those freq lists, clone your radios (not a radio to radio clone, you just upload the same file to everyone's radios), all without a bunch of button pressing or trying to remember the significance/location of that repeater you programmed into channel 57...
1. The add says you won't have to load drivers on Windows 7. Not true at all...Windows 7 doesn't have drivers for the chipset in this cable. So, I still had to download and install drivers. That's wasn't a problem for me, but it should have been pointed out in the description. I think it would have been more accurate to say that you'll never need drivers other than the authentic drivers for authentic FT chips! It is an authentic cable, though, so once I got the drivers loaded, it worked fine.
2. When you upload to, or download from, a UV-82HP, it's important to know that the position of the volume control affects this process. The instructions that appear when you click the selection to upload or download say that you may have to turn the volume up! I have two UV-82HPs. When I programmed the first of the two, I needed to turn the volume all the way up to upload or download. On the other one, if I turn the volume up that far, it won't work...it'll say it failed to connect to the phone. I spent at least 20 minutes trying to figure out why my second radio wouldn't connect with my computer until it dawned on me to try a lower volume setting. Nowhere does it say this...but it should. Anyway, if you read this, be aware that you may have to fiddle with the volume button to get it to upload. I usually start about 1/3 up, and then if it fails to connect, I turn it up a bit and try again until it starts.
This is the one to get!!!
OK, so I was skeptical at that assertion, but what I had wasn't working so I ordered their recommended cable.
They were right! They shipped it fast and everything is working fine again. This Genuine cable was well worth the cost to be able to get the radio programed via the computer which is by far the easiest way to program the BaoFeng radios. Some information can only be added through the computer program so I would now highly recommend not only their USB programing cable, but contacting BaoFeng Tech with any BaoFeng radio problems!! I will from now on!