|Item Weight||2.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.6 x 6.1 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||UV-25X4|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BTECH MINI UV-25X4 25 Watt Tri-band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF), 220-230mhz (1.25M), 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- What Makes the UV-25X4 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, Expanded Frequency Range (up to 520MHz), In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501+220
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) 136-174MHz (VHF), 220-260MHz (1.25M) (USA/ASIA), 350-390MHz (EU/ASIA), 400-520MHz (UHF); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X4 with the Nagoya TB-320A Antenna (and RB-50 Magnetic Mount) for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Dual Watch monitoring VHF/UHF and 220Mhz: The 220 MHz band antenna lowpass filter is switched with a relay and the 2 meter lowpass filter and 70 cm highpass filters are switched with PIN diodes - resulting in a audible relay switch noise when monitoring 220MHz with VHF/UHF simultaneously. A relay that completely isolated the 220 MHz RF filter won't impact the RF performance of the 2 meter/70 cm bands. If monitoring multiple 220MHz or VHF/UHF simultaneously the relay is not heard or used.
- Tribander Mobile Radio Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X4, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The X-Series Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it. Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings.
The X-Series Mobiles also introduces our new dual sync mode! With this option, you can single or dual sync two different channels and display both their frequency and name simultaneously. If you prefer instead to monitor up to four channels; you can single line display a channel's name or frequency.
Another feature introduced in the X-Series mobiles is the ability to edit your channel preferences without needing to program a new channel! You can edit tones, additional squelch information, and even add or remove it from your scanning list anytime!
Scanning channels and frequencies has now gotten even easier! A new menu allows you to select scanning resume methods. You can set the radio to start scanning immediately during reboot, resume scanning if you interrupt scanning to transmit, or start scanning soon as it powers on. The UV-25X4 will save your scanning preferences even with a power interruption. Frequency scanning has gotten a full overhaul; you can edit and scan through frequencies exactly as you prefer. Set your frequency range and frequency interval (step) right through the UV-25X4 on-screen interface.
You can adjust the Microphone Gain with the in-menu audio adjustments. The X-Series Mobiles include a 3.5mm Line In/Line Out multi-jack to allow remote audio input and output. (See manual for Jack Layout)
Bands: 136-174MHz (VHF), 220-260MHz (1.25M) (USA/ASIA), 350-390MHz (EU/ASIA), 400-520MHz (UHF)
Learn More at: baofengtech.com/uv-25x4
2M: 25W (Peak), 20W (AVG) / Low: 10W
1.25M: 20W (Peak) 15W (AVG) / Low: 7W
70CM: 20W (Peak) 15W (AVG) / Low: 7W
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty Provided only through "BaoFeng Tech"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a 163 repeaters programmed in and they are local to the area not sure if I will ever use all of them.
The unit is small and seems to be well made. Has terrific volume for such a small radio. I was using it on High power one evening and it did drop out but reset right away at this point I am not sure if it is my power supply or it was the radio but it is working well now.
I use the radio in the house but it would make a great mobile because of its size as well as some control from the Mike.
Price was an influencing matter when I purchased this radio and I have gotten a great value for the money. I would suggest buying the programing cable it makes things very easy to down load and enter into the radio.
Observations - the firmware and menu settings for this radio are pretty extensive compared to the UV-5x3 and I have some more reading to do as a result. For anyone trying it out, I would recommend paying attention to the Manual's pp. 58 "Amateur Radio Setup" and pp. 62 "Synchronize display channels" if you are interested in the latter.
It takes quite a bit longer to "upload to radio" via CHIRP on this one, but the process is very straightforward, (although there is a warning message that it is in "Experimental" stage). I also noted that the "Scan" feature is relatively slow. Considering price v/s what you get, I have to give this one five stars.
Most recent customer reviews
I do like the looks and functionality of this radio and use it daily.Read more