- For physician use only, not a finger stick test
- 15 Tests
- Not a math test
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.67 shipping
BTNX Rapid Response H. Pylori Test Kit, 15 Count
|Price:||$47.95 ($3.20 / count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|EAN||0885754512418 , 0722066000304|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||885754512418 , 722066000304|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features of the rapid response h. Pylori test kit. Pylori test kit is used for the qualitative detection of igg antibodies to helicobacter pylori in whole blood, to aid in the diagnosis of h. Pylori infection. Overall accuracy of 88 percent. Overall sensitivity and specificity of 88 percent. Flexibility in testing-whole blood, serum or plasma can be used. Each kit includes: 15 test cassettes. Disposable sample droppers for serum/plasma samples. Disposable sample droppers for fingerstick/ whole blood samples. Positive control. Negative control. Sample buffer. Procedural card. Package insert. The product referenced on this detail page is sold be 15/box.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you can't get enough blood, MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING THE CAPILLARY TUBES NOT THE PLASTIC DROPPER THAT COMES WITH EACH TEST.
The glass tubes are the ones in the vial, and you must fill it with blood up to the fill line and here's how (another reviewer also gave these directions):
1. Prick side of finger with lacet
2. Hold capillary tube horizontal just touching the blood and it will suck up the blood
3. Keep "milking" blood out of your finger until you fill the tube to the line
4. Touch the tube to the testing pad (the circle)
5. It will suck the blood from the tube on to the test
6. Drop one drop of buffer on top of the blood