|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 2 x 7 inches|
|Color||Black, 2 layers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CAbubm03504|
3 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
BUBM Double Layer Electronic Accessories Organizer, Travel Gadget Carry Bag, Perfect Size Fit for iPad Mini (Medium, Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP ALL IN ONE PLACE: Double layer Nylon interior compartment, enough roomy to hold various items like cables, flash disk, USB drive, Power, Headphone and etc.
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION: Well padded semi flexible covers offer excellent protection for your electronic accessories. Tips: This Gear Organizer fits for iPad Mini(7.9-inch) but not enough for iPad Air & Microsoft Surface.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Medium, double layer, made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon material(No accessories Included). Zippers closure ensure your item secure.
- EASY TO CARRY: Lightweight and spacious design greatly carry everything you need when you are on the go. Perfect size easily fits into your briefcase, luggage, backpack.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Also can be as Cosmetic Carrying Bag. Most versatile organization system designed to hold items firmly in place, Endless configurations Perfect companion for your laptop bag or travel case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BUBM-be unique be myself
Set yourself free
Are you troubled about jumbled cables? Do you root around(or often tip out all your items) in the search for the right cable?
BUBM Bags are perfect to store your electronics accessories without searching all over the place.
Why do you deserve it?
Cable Organizer--12 elastic loops keep your cables tidy and you know where they all are.
Cards Holder--6 easy access mesh pockets to sort your memory cards, CF Cards, USB sticks, dongles and more.
Mesh Zipper Compartments--3 mesh compartments to store external hard drive, power bank.
Features: a strap
Structure: double layer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well I am an actual Amazon buyer and did not get paid fin any way to write this. I thought the item was great! I travel a ton so its great to have my cords all organized. Currently I am using this for our phones, our kids charger cables for their leap pads, our computer charger cable, a few extra cables for our portable tvs and 3 plug outlets for all these cords to plug into. Everything fits very well and is nice and snug. I am using very short cords and cords that are 6 feet long and they all fit just fine.
I will say the one thing that was unexpected on it was the size. Since I am traveling I like things as small as possible and was conflicted on buying the large bag. Even though I felt the large bag was going to take up too much space, I felt I needed the larger bag for my stuff. When it got here I was pleasantly surprised as its not as big as I expected. The size is a little larger than a hardback book. When it's completely full it its also about the width of that same book. What is also nice is that since its not a hard case it squishes down and makes it feel small when you want to jam it into a small areas like your backpack (which is what I do). The reason I am spending so much time mentioning this is because I highly suggest you buy the larger size. I know that the smaller size would have been way to small for me and I can't imagine it being much use for what we all want this for in the first place.
I write this review after only owning the item for a couple days. Time will tell if it holds up. Unless it completely falls apart in a week, which I don't see happening, this was a great buy. Even if I had to buy it once a year (which I have a feeling I won't) I would be very happy with this purchase.
One quick thing I should mention is that I was unsure if the bungy straps where sewn in. It's a little hard to tell from the picture. The answer is yes they are. The stitching is done nicely which is why the cords fit so well.
On a closing note, The large bag is so worth the money! I don't write many reviews, so something has to really wow me or be horrible for me to say something. I write this feeling confident that I am recommending something you too will find great use of especially if your always on go like I am.
-Love the bright color, will be so easy to spot wherever I am: bedroom/hotel, inside my backpack/luggage, in the car
-Double zipper pull tabs on both outside zippers with nicely sized pull tabs bearing the logo are very convenient and stylish
-Material and design reminds me of trapper keepers from back in the 90s: keeps everything organized! Plus, it feels somewhat water resistant but yet to be tested.
-Designed to have bulky stuff in it and still close!
-Well thought out design for organizing various things
--Can fit a lot of cords in varying lengths, the shorter cords I put in one of the zippered pockets.
--Elastic bands keep the cords from falling out, even when shaken while the compartment is open. It will be very handy while traveling or when not using a stable surface.
-Bigger pockets for bigger things: plugs, power banks, small tablets, calculators, slim P&S cameras even
--2 pockets (1/3 & 2/3 of the length top to bottom) with elastic openings on one side. Pockets have pleats in them to store bulky items.
--1 large zippered pocket with pleats on the other side to store bulky items
-Would be nice to have a plastic window pocket on the outside for an ID or business card just in case the item gets lost or left behind. (On the outside so that people won't need to open the compartments in order to contact the owner.)
• The elastic already feels "shot" - it doesn't snug down on anything and has poor spring back.
• The mesh used in the pockets has no stretch (unlike the Case Logic), so the larger pockets have tucks to allow for things to actually fit in them, but the elastic on the top isn't tight enough to hold them flat.
• My USB drives fall out of the pockets and loops easily - I had one fall out when I first opened the case.
• There is enough room on the other side of the storage for my mouse, but I can't have anything hard that fills the opposite pocket and zip the case shut.
• Other than the elastic and mesh used, the construction is good. There is a light weight padding between the fabric layers (although it doesn't feel like it's sewn in place). The zipper seams are bound in grosgrain (no raw edges to fray). The zippers are nice quality coil & operate smoothly.
I'm not going to return this because it (somewhat) meets my needs, but I am going to modify it by patching some mesh pockets for the USB drives that only have loops along with tacking in some better elastic. I wish I had this when I was taking classes and constantly losing my thumb drives and my mouse to the bottom of my bag.
I *did* pay money for this item & my review is based on how the item was constructed and how well it met my needs.