- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 2 inches ; 1.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06XHWPVSD
- Item model number: 100637-A
- Average Customer Review: 214 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,005 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
BUFF Lightweight Merino Wool Multifunctional Headwear
|Price:||$21.95 - $87.68|
- 100% Merino Wool
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool, sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- Lightweight construction; 125G/M2 for versatile, all-season performance
- Soft and comfortable, naturally odor resistant
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Product formerly called: Merino wool Buff
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winner of backpacker magazine's editors' choice Gold award for its years of proven performance, the eco-friendly lightweight Merino wool multifunctional headwear delivers true four-season comfort and protection. It's a soft, warm, wind-resistant, and lightweight layer made with 100 percent Merino wool. Wearable in 10 different ways, it's versatile multi Sport headwear delivering four-season performance with natural moisture wicking and odor control properties. Like all Buff Merino headwear, the wool is sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep. Fabric content: 100% Merino wool specs: product dimensions: (approx.) 26.5 x 9.5 inches weight: 1.7 ounces tie Dye styles are 3 inches shorter care instructions: hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap, do not use fabric softeners, do not bleach, line dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I opened the package, I was confused and surprised at how lightweight the fabric is, but that's not a problem. I really like that it's longer than the Original. I haven't tried it's flameproof feature, but I expect it won't be long until I do.
With all of the Buffs, the only annoyance is the price. I don't understand how a tube of fabric (as great as it is) can cost so much--I rarely spend more than this on a pair of jeans. But Buff has me, I haven't found anything equally as awesome. So I'll be buying more anyway. Harrumph.
I also, have been known to throw it on around the house. I live in an old house and we had a really cold winter this year. I keep the house cool—heating bills you know—so I would just throw on my buff with with a sweater and settle in with a book.
I'm a fan.
I deducted one star because it can be a little itchy, for me. Its not unbearable by any means, but it doesnt lay 100% comfortably. I still am glad I bought this one over the other buffs (this is my first), but it can be itchy. If it were not itchy at all, I would have given it 5 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
It is much looser than the Regular (non-merino) Buffs which I don't have any fit/size issues with.Read more