- Save 15% when you purchase 5 or more sets of Buluh straws. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BULUH STRAWS - 8" ORGANIC BAMBOO DRINKING STRAWS | REUSABLE | ECO FRIENDLY | HAND-CRAFTED NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, GLASS AND STAINLESS STEEL | SET OF 8, CLEANING BRUSH AND CUSTOM BAG
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ULTIMATE DRINKING STRAW - This beautiful set of 8 organic bamboo straws originate in nature and are reusable, biodegradable, sustainable and Vegan. Buluh straws are a great alternative to single-use plastic straws, paper straws, stainless steel straws and glass straws.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Not only beautiful, buluh straws are strong, durable, and contain NO dyes or inks. Each 8 inch wooden straw derives from a single stem of bamboo, unique in its own variance of color, thickness and texture and diameter. No pesticides or chemicals are used while growing or cleaning our beautiful straws! (PLEASE NOTE: Due to natural variance in diameter, these straws may not fit through certain travel mug lids)
- THE DISCOVERY - Handcrafted in Bali. We discovered these beautiful bamboo straws while traveling through Bali with our children. The whole family fell in love with them, especially our children. Kids love to drink out of straws, right?
- BE THE CHANGE - As parents, we thought about how much waste is generated every day by plastic straws and how we could alleviate the damage they inflict on our environment! Our natural wooden bamboo straws are biodegradable and won't leave a mark.
- THE BULUH PLEDGE - When you buy buluh straws, you are joining the buluh mission to eliminate single-use plastic straw waste! While we hope you absolutely love your new straws, we acknowledge that some people might not. If you are one of those people, let us know immediately and we will give you a 100% money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Worthy Picks||The Cottage Shop||Deals of the 21st Century||JimJim Direct||Clarity Deals||yookeehome|
WHY CHOOSE BULUH STRAWS? Our Organic bamboo wood drinking straws are innovative, biodegradable and eco friendly. Our straws are extremely strong and durable by nature, and contain NO inks or dyes. Not only do they look great, but they are practical too.They won't break when you drop them like glass straws and won’t pollute our planet like plastic straws.
WHERE DOES THIS UNIQUE BAMBOO GROW ? Our bamboo is native to the island of Bali Indonesia, far away from any Pandas. Buluh straws are harvested around a small village in the north of Bali and hand-crafted by local artisans. Each 8 inch bamboo straw derives from a single stem of bamboo, unique in its own variance of color, thickness and texture. No pesticides or chemicals are used while growing or cleaning our beautiful straws.
CARING FOR YOUR BULUH STRAWS Using the brush included in your package, clean the interior with warm soapy water. Then air dry on a dish rack. If, after using with strongly flavored drinks (like iced coffee,) a deeper clean is desirable, soak and shake in warm water and mild vinegar solution, or boil for 10 minutes with 1 part of vinegar to 20 parts of water. Avoid soaking your straws for hours, bamboo becomes soft and might bend. We do not recommend placing the straws in the dishwasher.
TAKE THE BULUH PLEDGE: Kindly refuse single-use plastic straws while eating out. Carry your own Buluh straws with you using the included carry bag, and inspire others..
BUY TODAY AND BE THE CHANGE! Buy a set for yourself, and gift a set to friends and family. You will feel great about making the switch to bamboo straws and helping our precious planet. You will also be helping farmers in Bali support their families.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these (along with stainless steel straws) to use with my Ello glass Ello Kella BPA-Free Glass Sipper with Straw, Teal, 20 oz. since it comes with a plastic straw and I sometimes like to drink hot tea in it. This is a great replacement, I can use the hot without worrying about melted plastic and it fits well in that hole (it's a bit smaller in length but still comfortable to drink from).
The stainless steel ones end up just sitting around, I realize I don't like the taste (which is one of the reasons why I went with glass water bottles to begin with) but the bamboo is very natural (in texture, like not cold metal against your teeth/mouth) and has no taste. Though a few of mine have been stained from using colored drinks, they don't seem to hold the flavor. I will be buying more, great product and the case and cleaning brush is a great bonus!