Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BUNN BXB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $139.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BUNN BXB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
|Price:||$100.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- When you want coffee now with a drip-free carafe
- Pour-o-matic drip-free glass carafe eliminates messes
- Brew ten cups in approximately three minutes
- Internal hot water tank keeps water constantly heated to optimal temperature
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz) in about 3 minutes
- Glass carafe and porcelain-coated warming plate with lighted on/off switch
- Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item BUNN BXB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.79|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Phase 3, LLC|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black||BLACK AND SILVER|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 15.5 x 14.62 in||13.7 x 11.6 x 9.1 in||8.75 x 15.5 x 14.62 in||7.5 x 14.5 x 14.5 in||9.37 x 16.37 x 14.62 in||13.8 x 7.1 x 14.3 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||8 lbs||8 lbs||—||10 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Not Applicable||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel|
With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it's ready to brew when you are and deliver delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes.
Top Customer Reviews
The first two I received were either broken or scratched so I sent them back. The third time was a charm though, because the third one that arrived wasn’t broke, scratched, or had anything else wrong with it that I could tell. Also, no burning smell like others have had. That’s not normal and if you have that problem, send it back.
We got it set up and so far it’s working as a Bunn should. I would like to note though, that after the initial set up, quite a bit of water kept dripping from the nozzle. I ran another pot of water through and it stopped the dripping. I haven’t had anymore issues with it dripping from the nozzle.
If you are new to Bunn you should know…
- These are not like your typical standard coffee makers. I’ve seen a lot of complaints and low ratings in the reviews because some people weren’t quite aware of what they were purchasing. You shouldn’t give bad ratings when the product is doing what it’s supposed to do. Which brings me to my next few points…
- A Bunn coffee maker holds and heats water in the tank 24/7. That is how you have coffee or hot water in 2-3 minutes. I have used a 1989 Bunn for many years. I assure you, it’s safe, and you can leave the house or sleep without unplugging it. The only time we turn it off is when we’re not going to be home for several days.
- Even though it heats water 24/7 it doesn’t significantly increase the electric bill. To check this, I went to my energy dashboard on FPL and took a look at my daily electric usage since I was without a Bunn for a week while I waited on a new one to come in. There’s no difference in electricity usage during the week I had no Bunn plugged in.
- Because it heats the water 24/7, this isn’t the best coffee pot for someone who doesn’t plan to use it every day or every other day.
Why I love my Bunn…
- I’m not a morning person and I have hot coffee within a couple minutes. It’s super fast compared to your standard coffee maker.
- It keeps the water hot but not boiling hot so I can drink my coffee as soon as it’s made.
- You get out as much water as you put in. Perfect for when I only need a small amount of hot water.
What I use my Bunn for other than coffee…
- Hot water for tea & hot chocolate
- Hot water for cleaning
- Hot water for cooking (especially bullion cubes or other powdered sauce mixes that need to be mixed with hot water)
What I don’t like about my Bunn…
- Emptying out the tank isn’t fun
- Cleaning the tank isn’t fun either
- Both are much more time consuming than cleaning a standard coffee pot.
- With this newer model I don’t like that the nozzle that came with the coffee maker comes out so fast you can’t brew decaf. That’s why people have coffee grounds shooting out of the basket. It’s a huge failure on the company’s part for this even being an issue. I should be able to brew decaf without having to worry about an over flow or spending money on another part. My old Bunn brewed decaf and finely ground coffee with no problems so I expected the same with this one.
You can order another nozzle for decaf or more finely ground coffee so the water comes out slower and doesn’t over flow the basket, but that’s the nozzle that should’ve been included with the coffee maker to begin with.
Overall, I’m happy with this Bunn so far, though I have zero faith it will last anywhere near as long as my old one. Hopefully, for as much as I paid for this thing, it’ll meet my expectations, but if not I have a backup as I had my husband fix my 1989 Bunn and it’s now back in perfect working condition :)
Overall, it is a great coffee maker and I would recommend it.
Bunn told me on the phone that Walmart keeps their Bunn filters with the coffee pots, not the coffee, should you be looking for them there.
The glass carafe that Bunn uses nowadays leaves much to be desired. The lid operates very awkwardly, in my opinion. Also, the carafe does not center up under the hole in the basket automatically. We kept our old carafe and it does center up automatically. These older carafes can be found on eBay at a fairly reasonable price. Look for a lid about 3 inches in diameter that is removable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.