- File Size: 3309 KB
- Print Length: 193 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T0WOGTK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,000 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$30.99|
Save $30.99 (100%)
BURNT: A New Adult Romantic Suspense (The Wild Flames Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Burnt is the first of three full-length novels in the Wild Flames serial romance. Clearly, I've been burned by this first book, and I'm still willing to get torched in the next. This would surely be a hot and fiery series to watch out for!
There are numerous spelling and grammatical errors that made the story, for me, bumpy. So many that it interrupted the flow of the story. If you can ignore them you can probably enjoy the book.
I'm interested in reading the second book in the series to finish the mystery.
This is definitely NOT a book for everyone. Only over 18 should read it because of the sexual nature.
You find out pretty early who the killer is , I had my suspicions who it was but I was disappointed that the mystery wasn't continued to the cliff hanger ....
The editing was terrible so many mistakes!
I couldn't connect with either character but I put that down to the way it's written in the 3rd person narrative .... for some reason I personally just don't like books written this way ..... there love was a bit rushed for me it was all a bit la~la-la we're happy your my forever nothing can go wrong .
Since the way in which the book was written and you know who the killer is it would have benefited from reading why the killer was killing these people just before he killed them. I don't mean gruesome details or anything I just mean the parts where his mind flips.
I don't know if I'll continue with this series, I'm really not hooked enough.
There was such good reviews I am disappointed but would I recommend? I won't right it off but it's not as glowing as some of the reviews it's gotten!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College