Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, 3-9x 40mm
|Price:||$122.56 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
- Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
- Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Max accuracy and reliability to master every tactical scenario. We took the bedrock precepts behind every riflescope we build – optical precision, rugged reliability and uncompromising performance – and pushed them ever farther for the AR-platform.
The Bushnell AR Optics 3-9x 40mm Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) Reticle riflescope with side parallax focus features target turrets for pinpoint-precise adjustments, plus caliber-specific reticle to deliver every round with peerless accuracy. Drop Zone-223 BDC reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads. Zeroes at 100 yards, with aiming points out to 500 yards. Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness, and fast focus eyepiece deliver maximum accuracy and reliability. Nitrogen purged to remove any vestige of internal moisture, and O-ring sealed to prevent the entry of dust or moisture. Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements. Riflescope is rustproof, virtually scratchproof and a beautiful complement to even the most expensive AR platform firearm.
Please note that the scope’s erector cap assembly (located on the bottom of the scope windage and elevation control housing) may limit the possibility to use extra-low or low scope rings on AR Optics riflescopes. Most commonly, medium height rings provide the clearance necessary to eliminate contact with the cap and the scope base or receiver on most firearms. Please check the clearance necessary on your individual firearm prior to selecting scope rings.
- Finish: Matte
- Power / Obj Lens: 3-9x 40mm
- Reticle: Drop Zone-223 BDC
- Tube Diameter: 1 in.
- Field of View (ft @100yds / m @100m): 31/9@3x / 11/3/@9x
- Weight (oz / g): 21 / 600
- Length (in. / mm): 12.2 / 310
- Eye Relief (in. / mm): 3.7 / 95
- Exit Pupil (mm): 13.1@1x / 3.5@9x
- Click Value (in. @1000yds / mm @100m): 0.25 / 6.95
- Adj. Range (in. @100yds / m @100m): +55 / 1.5
- Mounting Length (in. / mm): 4.8 / 124
- Focal Plane: Second
Top Customer Reviews
To use the side paralex correctly you need to be at 9 power for perfect focus. People need to read direction, clearly states that in the direction
Only downside is that there is no way to lock down turrets after sighting in. I just reset the turrets to zero after sighting in at 100 so all i have to do is check to see zero and I should be god to go.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Finally got it mounted on my AR. This scope is really nice for its purpose.Published 15 days ago by Brian Christiansen
NO NO NO. Just not what it should be. A nikon buckmaster beats this scope at clarity and sharpness.Published 16 days ago by Hodiejo
A bit heavy, but otherwise quite satisfactory, especially for the price.Published 25 days ago by pen name
Clear optics, zooms well good eye relief would have no problems purchasing again.Published 1 month ago by gdnagle