1. Great as noise cancelling headphones - I cant hear any outside noises at all when gaming, its fantastic and as it should be.
2. Soft padding and sturdy build - Feels like these will last for a long time, not fragile at all.
3. Rich deep bass sound that work really well for horror and shooter games, which is mostly what I enjoy playing.
4. Great cable and sound control box - It has a sturdy and braided cord that doesnt get tangled and the sound controller works better than the one on my old logitech headset.
5. Comes with cable adapter - It can either plug into your controller with the TRRS cable or you can use the adapter to split the signal and have a separate TRS mic and headphone plug.
6. Lights look awesome
1. Doesn't handle mids and highs all that well when listening to music
2. presses on ears - if you have bigger ears you may come across some comfort issues with it pressing on your ears a bit, thicker padding would have probably fixed this.
3. Non bendable mic - You can put the mic up and down, but that's it. The frame for it is plastic so you cant bend it around and it kinda sticks in your peripheral vision.
Who should get these? Gamers, people who play games. These are not for audiophiles who want to listen to music with them, these are for gamers who want to hear every boom and bang their game has to offer. I'm a gamer and these were very nice.