|Fits as expected||
- 100% Supima Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve dress shirt featuring button-down collar, offered with or without pocket at chest
- Luxury Supima cotton with a lightweight finish; straight back yoke with center box pleat
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Buttoned Down shirts are offered in three fits: Slim, Tailored and Classic. Classic Fit is our roomiest fit, cut broader across the shoulders and relaxed through the chest and body
- Available in 72 size combinations for a more precise fit, including Big & Tall sizes. We recommend measuring your sleeve length to order the correct size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Long-sleeve dress shirt featuring button-down collar, offered with or without pocket at chest
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IO4YUWM
- Item model number: MBD30000
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 343 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife just washed the shirt. She is a laundry expert, so I know it was laundered properly. The results were a little disappointing. The shirt just did not look as crisp as those which were significantly more expensive. But since I typically wear this shirt underneath a sweater, it will be just great. If you pride yourself on a crisp, professional appearance, you will probably be a little disappointed.
I haven't worn a shirt that cost under 3 digits for over a decade, but I've been pretty happy with everything else Amazon has tried in the house-brand area, so I figured this was worth a try. I guess I can't claim to be too surprised that these don't measure up to my custom shirts.
I always have my shirts laundered and it has held up well though it has only been to the cleaners three times. I will post an update in a year.