Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on June 12, 2016
Never could get the screen fixed. I will say that they offered a replacement but with me and my husbands busy life style we missed the deadline. They wanted us to pull the whole thing out send it in then they send a new one. Well it was professionally installed and having my husband go with out a radio at all in his truck didn't seem fair either. If the darn thing would have just worked to begin with! Oh side note. Blue tooth works ok... Sounds hollow on my end but husband says sounds great on his end so yeah
on March 2, 2015
The receiver is great but there is a problem with the motorized screen opening and closing with my column gear shift selector engaged in park. The screen cannot clear the shift lever when it is opening or closing. I purchased the correct dash kit for the install to match up with Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup so I know that's not the problem. I did not want to purchase the drop down screen model receiver due to the screen blocking my heater controls but now I have to worry about stripping the motor on the screen if I don't remember to close it back into the receiver before I put my truck in park.
on December 3, 2015
I have this audio BOSS BV9967BI buy in May 2013 I want to comment that this audio system has a good sound just need good speakers, videos mp4 work quality, the price is worth buying, eventually the problem on the screen is striped and begins to darken, researched've come to find that the problem comes in and out the screen, the flex Connection cord is damaged, how strange it happens that the touch screen still works, for now I'm looking for the flex cable to make the change, in conclusion: I recommend system for excellent sound, but one day Stick eye is damaged flex cable screen.
on May 9, 2013
This stereo was delivered on time. The unit works beautifully!!!! I am very happy with this unit, the sound, the picture quality, the bluetooth, all works and looks great!
on August 30, 2017
Great product, excellent quality!..
on January 13, 2015
I thought I had read that it would also stream video but it does not. Overall happy with it so far.
on July 15, 2014
I love this stereo it fits perfectly in my Tahoe (: I receive my package on time my stereo totally works fine the sound is really great I have no complains about this product I love it and the price you cant beat it !!!
on June 1, 2015
Menu works very slow, very limited choices, only the bluetooth works well, has no option to synchronize contacts and dialing options are not very practical when you drive
on April 6, 2015
I purchased this touchscreen CD/DVD player on 2/2/15 it worked a good month and a half. I've contacted boss audio systems about the 1 year warranty and they keep telling me that have mailed me the return box and information,but I have not received it. It has been 2 weeks and still no box.
on March 31, 2014
I have had the stereo for a month now and havent had any problems. Great buy. I would recommend this stereo to anyone.