- Save 5% on 【BYB Mini Clip Adjustable Flashlight】 when you purchase 1 or more ★BYB 9 LED Mini Flashlights★ offered by BYBLIGHT. Enter code E0428400 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【BYB GTX Bike Headlamp】 when you purchase 1 or more ★BYB 9 LED Mini Flashlights★ offered by BYBLIGHT. Enter code E0428GTX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【BYB BL03T USB Rechargeable Motion Sensor Bike Light】 when you purchase 1 or more ★BYB 9 LED Mini Flashlights★ offered by BYBLIGHT. Enter code E0428BL3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 【BYB BL01 USB Rechargeable Bike Tail light】 when you purchase 1 or more ★BYB 9 LED Mini Flashlights★ offered by BYBLIGHT. Enter code E0428B01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pack of 4, BYB Super Bright 9 LED Mini Aluminum Flashlight with Lanyard, Assorted Colors, Batteries Not Included, Best Tools for Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Backpacking, Fishing, BBQ and EDC
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BYB Super Bright 9 LED mini aluminum flashlight is the perfect companion for everyday use.
- Compact, Durable, and Versatile. Use in a wide variety of situations and circumstances
- Aluminum body, good illumination, no blinding, run times, can use for calamity search & rescue
- Simple on/off push button operation and 3x AAA Battery required but not included
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND NO HASSLE 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Never Again to Nervously Fumble In The Dark!
If you're truly looking for premium flashlights for everyday carry, emergency light for sudden power failure, or small camping light for kids,
you can't go wrong with these BYBLIGHT Super Bright mini 9 LED flashlights.
Pocket-sized but really powerful, they are the ideal flashlights for having around the house or in an emergency.
Keep one in your purse, one in survival kit, one in the car and one in kids room and peace of mind.
★ Contains (9) super bright LED bulbs producing 30-lumens of light output with a 20-foot beam distance
★ Constructed of sturdy material (aluminum) and comes in assorted colors (blue, silver, red and black)
★ Easy to use. Each flashlight has a tail cap push button switch for simple on and off
★ Improved nylon lanyard is convenient to hang in any place or just pull the flashlight from your toolkit
★ Powered by (3) AAA batteries, easy-to-get, NOT INCLUDED. Up to 30-hour run time
★ Comes in a 4-pack, each measures (length) 3.5-inches by (diameter) 1-inch and weight only 1-oz (28g).
★ Weather resistant design is ideal for everyday carry and use in all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities.
- 4x Mini Flashlights
- 4x Hand Straps (attached)
- 4x AAA Battery Holders (pre-installed)
- 1x Quick Guide
Here at BYBLIGHT, Specialized Manufacturer and Brand, we're working towards Bringing YOU the Good Value Products on the Market.
Our Vision is to BRING YOUR BRIGHTNESS in dark.
- For the first use, please read the Quick Guide and install the batteries correctly according to the marks.
- Any battery (Not Included) may leak caustic solutions or gases which can corrode the inside of your flashlights. You should remove the batteries at least a month and visually inspect the inside of the flashlights for signs of corrosion.
- If your flashlights are used infrequently, e.g., once a month or less, it is recommend to remove the batteries and store them separately. This helps guard against corrosion and may also prolong batteries life.
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All four flashlights are broken after about 4-6 weeks during normal use, about 1-2 times per week. Changed batteries, nothing. Then I started shaking them and got them to work for a minute or two. Now they are completely dead. After checking the problem I found out its the switch in the head of the flashlight.
Garbage. One Star Review.
EDIT: Sept 1st 2017
After this post above the company contacted me to exchange the defective flashlights within the warranty. I got 4 new ones within a week.
Due to the fact that the company honors their warranty and customer service I will add two more stars.
I will keep an eye on how the new flashlights perform and when they will break.
Then I will update my review again.
These little lights are bright! I was surprised at how bright they are.
They are also sturdy and seem fairly well built. They don't seem cheap at all. I bought two packs of these and have them spread out around the house, next to my bed, the front door, living room, everywhere I think I might be if power goes out.
I've also got one in my car and one attached to a backpack.
They fit perfectly in your hand, attached to a backpack or a travel bag, keep in your pocket, there are tons of places to keep them.
They are also perfect size to keep on your nightstand if you have a weapon that you need to grab in the middle of the night.
Honestly, I haven't found anything bad about these flashlights yet. They are items that you don't really use that often, so nothing has come up.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS:
I'd also suggest that you buy two or three of these at one time. Maybe even get four.
You will find several places in your home and car that you can keep these little things in case of an emergency.
These are also great for little gifts, stocking stuffers, etc.
It won't take up hardly any space and when the lights go out, you'll be glad you have these.
They are definitely better than cheap lights that I bought at Walmart that crapped out!
Many reviewers tell us that some of their lights didn't work. That was my experience, too: I checked all batteries before I installed them, then I installed them, then three of the four flashlights didn't work. So, I removed the batteries in the inoperative units, reseated the batteries in the holder, and reinstalled the battery holder. All of the units now work. It is easy to get those little springs and the nubs on the batteries to be just off enough to cause the flashlight to fail. That is true with any modern battery powered device.
So, if they don't work, start over, and make sure all the little contacts are as they should be.
I am happy with these little lights. I will edit this review if anything changes.