BYER OF MAINE Easy Cot, Full Size 78" L X 31" W X 18", Easy to Assemble, Ideal for Guest Bed, 330lb Weight Limit, Camp Cots for Adults, Folding Cot, Cot for Sleeping, Comes with Travel Bag, Single
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No more nights on the ground! Camp in comfort with our simple to assemble Easy Cot. Our sleeping cot gets its name from the fast, easy set up. Simply unfold the camp cot. It’s a great solution as a spare bed for holiday guests or the grandkids.
- Looking for cots for adults or need folding cots for adults? The dimensions are 78"L X 31"W X 18”H. That's a full 6' 4" long making it wide enough and long enough for the tallest users. Another great feature for taller users is there are no end rails.
- This camping cot for adults is incredibly strong for its size and holds up to 330lbs. We’ve used welded steel for the legs and 600 denier polyester five-panel reinforced fabric.
- The set up is easy for these folding cots for camping and the carry bag with shoulder strap makes transportation easy too
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 78"L X 31"W X 18”H
- 21 lbs
- 330 lb Weight Capacity
- 600 Denier Polyester Canvas
- Welded steel legs
Byer of Maine Easy Cot
Strong, Versatile, Full-Sized Cot
At a full 31" wide, the Byer of Maine Easy Cot is wider and more comfortable than cots that otherwise seem similar. You'll be glad you selected our cot over theirs. It's perfect for outdoor use in car camping, or indoor use for sleepovers.
Plus, ordering from a company based in Orono Maine for 140 years, you'll have the peace of mind knowing you can always easily reach us if you have any questions. 207-866-2171.
- The 600 Denier polyester fabric and steel legs hold up to 330 lbs
- 78” long and 31” wide, this full sized cot accommodates people well over 6’ tall.
- No end rails making it comfortable for taller users
- Great solution as a spare bed for holiday guests or the grandkids
- Easy to transport as it folds into its compact carrying case with straps!
Buy With Confidence
- Located in Orono Maine: Unlike some of the new companies we compete with today, we are not simply an online presence, you can still find us right here on Mill St. in Orono Maine. We answer the phone, 207-866-2171, and we stand behind our products! “Maine Heritage & World Value”. You won't find a more responsive company to put your trust in. Our products are safe and durable.
- Long History: Byer of Maine has been in business since 1880. We produced here in Maine until the early 2000's when we could no longer compete with the import competition. We adapted and survived, and today we are still bringing you top quality products from around the world.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your business, we certainly appreciate it! 207-866-2171
Extra Wide 31" Durable Adult Sized Cot
Very important feature to note. Our cot is a full 31" wide.
It's not too big, it's not too small, it's just right! Compared to other cots, the extra 4 inches makes a big difference in comfort for the user.
Strong Welded Steel Frame
The all-steel frame and welded hinges provide ample strength and support, making this a great choice for frequent campers needing equipment that will stand the test of time.
Reinforced Fabric for Heavy Use Areas
Five reinforced panels increase the strength and durability of the fabric. This, combined with the frame, means no cross beams dig into your back while you sleep.
Easy Carry Storage Bag
The carrying bag is tailored perfectly to fit the cot. Just fold it down, and it will slide right in. A heavy-duty strap makes it easy to transport the cot from place to place.
Easy up, Easy Down. Once out of the bag you'll be able to set up your new cot in less than 10 seconds.
|Tri Lite Cot||TLC 7000 Cot||Allagash Plus Cot||Easy Cot||Maine Heritage Cot||Maine Military Cot|
|Dimensions||74"L X 25"W X 8"H||75"L X 25"W X 8"H||76"L X 30"W X 8"H||78"L X 31"W X 18"H||84"L X 30"W X 18"H||84"L X 30"W X 18"H|
|Holds Up To||250lbs||325lbs||250lbs||330lbs||375lbs||375lbs|
|Frame Type||Lightweight aluminum w/ spring steel legs||Lightweight aluminum w/ 7000 Series steel legs||Lightweight aluminum w/ spring steel legs||Welded steel||North American White Ash||Steel tubing inside aircraft aluminum|
|Fabric Content||Ripstop Polyester Canvas||Ripstop Nylon Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||600 Denier Polyester Canvas||Ripstop Polyester Canvas|
|Camping Mattress Straps||✓||✓|
- It all started in 1880: Byer of Maine began as a maker of slippers and textile products. In the 1920's and 30's we continued refining our stitching operations while also branching out into metal stamping, and fortuitously enough, wooden cot production. When World War II happened, and later the Korean war, we were called upon to supply troops with a place to lay their heads. And we also doubled our efforts to cut and sew canvas supplies for the war effort. It was an honor.
- Expansion of Wood Folding Furniture: Our wooden cot production evolved into a wide assortment of other wooden folding furniture such as chairs and tables. At the same time, our line of folding cots expanded into several styles, and the introduction of aluminum and steel frames
- New products in the 90's: In the late 1990's, we attended The Spoga Trade fair. There we met a young entrepreneur investing in authentic handmade Brazilian hammocks, and joined them to bring these wonderful hammocks to the American market. And just like that, we were in the Brazilian hammock business. In 2006 we continued to expand and created a beautiful line of birding products made of ceramic stoneware.
- Surviving the 2000's: Overseas competition brought drastic changes to the American marketplace. We quickly responded and carefully selected factories in Brazil, China, Vietnam, and Thailand. This allowed us to continue to write our 140-year long history of supplying quality products.
- Today: You'll still find us on Mill St in Orono Maine where we have been for over a century. You can reach us at 207-866-2171.
Compare with similar items
Item Package Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Based on previous reviews, a sleeping bag and light blanket were used as a pad. Creeking while turning over was minimal and far less than what I experience using an air mattress. It comes with a nice travel bag with handles that makes it compact to carry.
Based on previous questions & answers, I couldn't tell if in fact the cot is supposed to click or snap when the legs are fully extended in place, and my cot did not make a click or snap sound. So I contacted the seller after 6 p.m. Maine time, and received an immediate response. Jay had me send pictures so he could tell if the legs were fully extended and once again, I received an immediate reply confirming the legs of the cot were setup correctly.
As far as unfolding it and folding it back up, it can't get any easier than this. I was a little concerned at first that there are no locks on the legs, because I switch from side to side throughout the night when I sleep, but I found that this cot presented zero stability issues with me moving about like that. My primary concerns when I was shopping around for a cot was space and ease of placement and removal, and the Easy Cot knocked it out of the ball park easily.
I have never slept on a cot before, so I can't really compare this to other products. As far as I know, pretty much every other product I looked at had metal bars on the ends, with some having a metal bar in the middle for stability. This has no metal at bar in the middle, and I think that is a key element in the comfort level because no matter how tight the surface area is of where you lay on it to go to bed, eventually over time the material of is bound to stretch a little bit and you could find yourself with a metal bar touching up underneath your back while you sleep. At that point, I guess the cot would become essentially useless. That will never be an issue with the Easy Cot. I highly recommend this.
1. The cot sets up in less than a minute. Unzip the bag, and unfold the legs. If you are short or have shorter arms, it may take another minute as you would have to unfold each end separately.
2. Packing take a few minutes longer. Tip the cot on it's side and then fold the legs in. There is a youtube video showing how to do all of this if you look them up under Byer of Maine.
My only complaint is the bag. It could be just a tiny bit bigger to allow for easier insertion of the cot. The zipper goes the entire length. It almost makes it hard to put in.
I would prefer what REI has a on similar cot because their bag is superior. It opens on one end only, you stand the folded cot on end and then slip the cover over. Also their bag has a shoulder strap for carrying.
Edit: topper makes it comfortable, keeping it because of how sturdy it feels, disappointed that it wasn't comfortable on its own though.
I will use this for trip but also to set up for guests from time to time.
This is a bit on the heavy side, coming in around 18-20lbs. This is not a cot to take backpacking. However, if you are showing up to a site with your car, unloading and parking elsewhere then this is a serious back saver.
Top international reviews