BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Travel Dryer
What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge.
Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and instructions before using a product.
|Special Feature||No side effects|
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The compact 1000 Watt BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Travel Dryer has dual voltage & a folding handle, making it perfect for travel. Nano titanium & ionic technology mean hair dries faster with less frizz. This travel hair dryer has dual voltage for worldwide usage, so you can keep your hair looking great on the go! Great for all hair types including thick & coarse hair, this blow dryer helps reveal shiny, healthy-looking hair.
BaBylissPRO is the world’s leading producer of innovative, high-performance professional styling tools. Chosen by hairdressers, barbers, and clients everywhere, BabylissPRO styling tools are versatile and engineered to last.
From the manufacturer
The Nano Titanium Travel Dryer has a foldable handle and dual voltage, making it the perfect choice for international travel. It has all the features you’d expect from a big BaBylissPRO, including Nano Titanium technology, a powerful 1000-watt motor and natural ion-generated shine.
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium Travel Dryer
It has all the features you’d expect from a big BaBylissPRO!
Features & Benefits
2 heat/speed settings.
Nano Titanium technology.
User Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 2.5 x 6.25 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : BABNT053T
- UPC : 074108237743
- Manufacturer : BaBylissPro
- ASIN : B0041QZOF0
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,947 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #109 in Hair Dryers & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Dual voltage dryers that have multiple speed/heat settings may not work on all settings once you convert to the Europe voltage. It's like a cruel trick. Here's this fabulous dryer, and it works over seas, but nothing about it's fabulousness will work over seas. Haha! This dryer promises that both of it's settings (high or low) will work.
2. There is much controversy over Ionic/non Ionic dyers. Allegedly, Ionic works fast and eliminates frizz, but possibly at the cost of volume and body. I went with this one not because I choose any side in this war of hair dryers, but because it seemed the only one that fit all my needs. Mainly that it be insanely light and tiny to justify my taking it all the way to Italy when there might be dryers in the hotels I'm staying in, anyway.
3. Many dryers call themselves light but aren't really.
4. You can spend hundreds of dollars for a dryer that is no hotter or stronger than one for less than $50. But the expensive one may last longer. (This I knew years ago when I finally got sick of buying a $35 dryer every year and bought, instead, a Super Solano and haven't had to buy one for... about a decade?)
Ok, so on to the review. This thing is miniscule. I have never seen a dryer so small. It's like a toy. See the photo. And it's about half a pound or even less. I was thrilled.
It's hot! Much hotter than I expected. There's no cool setting and no cool 'shot'. This is a bummer- not because I really put much stock into the whole, "sealing the cuticle" thing of the cool shot, but because after I dry my hair my head is hot and I like to cool it down. My hair is long. So after drying it's like a hot wig for a few uncomfortable minutes.
I used a moroccan oil only for hair product because my hair is kind of dry right now. I live in a zero humidity environment in the desert and had AC on and blasting while I dried my hair. And it was a little dry and sort of frizzy after I dried it. So I added some Rusk Shining and went on my way. I do attribute some of this to the dryer so in the future and on the trip I will use a blow out cream instead of the oil. It wasn't a big deal but it was notable. My usual dryer is not Ionic. But is ceramic so... maybe it wasn't the dryer.
So long as it does not burst into flames or break, and so long as the high setting really does work in Rome, I'd rate this dryer at 90%.
Top reviews from other countries
I typically don't drag my primary hairdryer along as it takes too much space in my carryon (I don't like to check bags when flying..)so I always compromise for those hotel dryers...........not always good.
This is the best, best size. No, the handle doesn't fold in but it's so tiny, who cares?
And as for the power, it packs a good punch. Very very acceptable for the size.
Also great for the gym!!!! Love it so much.
Reviewed in Canada on May 26, 2018