BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
- Tourmaline Titanium technology
- 1900 watts
- Ultra-lightweight design
- 6 heat/speed settings
- Cold shot
- Far infrared heat
- Faster drying
- Extremely lightweight
- Supreme heat and air pressure
- Limited 24 month warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book careful
Top Customer Reviews
You can continue doing your research for a great blow dryer, but there is seriously no need to look further! This is the best blow dryer I've ever used and would buy it again in a heart beat.
*2012 UPDATE* After four years, my BaByliss is still working GREAT. Well worth the money and you *do* get used to that button placement, it turns out!
*2016 UPDATE* My Babyliss motor has finally died. For several months it was operating loudly and with less power. The day I replaced it with the Xtava Allure, it stopped working altogether. But I'd say it had a great run, and was well worth the price...it was lighter and more compact than the Allure, and more professional all around. The Allure runs way too hot (I have to operate it on medium heat to avoid severe damage), which was never a problem with the Babyliss. Also, the Babyliss always gave my hair a nice, smooth finish, even without any product.
(1) The airflow is very strong--I don't even have to use the concentrator nozzle on the dryer in order to get the right amount of airflow directed at my hair.
(2) There are 3 temperature settings (hot, warm, cool) and 2 speeds (high, low). There is also a cold button you can press and hold at anytime to stop all heat and set your style.
(3) Last but not least, the sound of the motor is very low pitched and does not make my ears ring afterwards. So many hair dryers have such high pitched motors that they can really damage your ears. This dryer is excellent in not producing such ear piercing sounds.
I recommend this hair dryer wholeheartedly. In fact, a friend and a family member who used mine ended up buying one for themselves!!
The reason I gave it a 4 rating is because of the handle. They are flip switches and when I grip the handle it changes the settings or turns it off. I am having to train myself to hold the handle differently. I attached a picture to reference.
I am Latina and have thick, thick hair. The Tourmaline technology dries your hair quicker and leaves it frizz and static free. No one likes the ends of your hair sticking straight up. When using the right brush and hair dryer you can get a finish looked without using other hair appliances. You won't be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works not bad at all, the only problem is that 3 months later the nozzle attachment became loose and it kept falling as soon as you touch it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Buyer
Exactly as described. I absolutely love it. The only thing that I might change would be the buttons but it still doesn't stop me from giving a good reviewPublished 4 days ago by LINDA
Love this! Light weight, quiet and dries my hair beautifully. Good product for the price.Published 6 days ago by Susie B
I rarely write reviews but this is well deserved. This is, by far, the best dryer that I have ever owned and I have owned many in my 54 years. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Janet Warwick