Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babbaco Babbacover Snuggle Fleece Beepbeep, Pink
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on February 15, 2010
Versus the cost of other products that do the same thing, it's too much. I wouldn't buy it again just for that reason. The other problems I have is that he can kick the bottom off with his feet easily, it doesn't align with the handle of the carrier so I can't really use it in tha way, and it's hard to see him even with the little window flaps.

However, it serves it's purpose, Sean loves it, it's unique, I get many compliments on it, and tons of attention. It gives him a "safe place" to snuggle when we're walking around NYC in the winter and sleep.
on December 5, 2010
i live in new york city, so i do a ton of walking outside; since the weather has been getting cold and windy, this piece came in so handy for those er trips. this is so much more useful than a blanket over the car seat or the plastic piece over the stroller. this kept my baby warm during those windy days and i love the fact that the material is fleece. my only cons are how expensive it is and when its windy, the cover in front flaps around even when its buttoned down. all in all, still an amazing piece to have if you're traveling outside with a newborn.
on December 31, 2010
I absolutely love the look and feel of this cover. However, it's very difficult to carry the car seat if you are using your forearms...as most women carry a car seat. I'm short, so using the handle to bring the car seat out of my car into daycare is almost impossible without using my forearms. In which, I have to open up both windows and use the windows for my arms to weave through. That's the only issue that I have with this cover.

I get loads of compliments. My husband is a "car guy" and loves the idea that his baby girl has this design. When I'm using my ERGO Joovy stroller with my preschooler- the cover works fine because it's elastic. A little bit of wind enters up, but not enough to bother my baby.

My only draw back is carrying the car seat with this cover. Other than that...I like it. I can't love it, but definitely like it.
on November 2, 2013
LOVED IT. It looks wonderful. Loved the side pockets. also if you open the front and back viewer you can technically hold the car seat by arm. It is very nice and looks as it will keep the baby warm during the winter.
on November 5, 2012
After reading reviews, I still went ahead and ordered this. Once I was able to see it in person, I was left a little disappointed.. The handle opening is way too small. Not being able to carry it with my forearm wasn't a huge deal to me. But I have to actually focus on getting my hand through the opening, to be able to grab the handle. Can't just pick it up and go. And it is definitely very loose on my chicco keyfit. Not snug like in the photo, and it sort of sags a bit down into the carseat. The last negative is there is nothing keeping it in place on the handle, like straps on the inside. So when I lift the front up to see the baby, it doesn't stay in place. You're pretty much taking it off. For example, when I put it in the car, I want to remove it from on the baby. It would be nice if I could just pull back the front, and then put the handle back with it still attatched by two straps on the inside or something. Then when I go to take the seat out, I could just raise the handle, and fold down the flap. Instead, you pretty much have to completely remove the entire cover in the car, to be safe. Whereas, if it were attached to the handle while it was lowered in the back, it would seem safe enough and more convenient. Overall, it is a good cover, and keeps baby nice and warm. But a couple minor flaws in my opinion, although they might not bother others!
on February 4, 2013
I get complimented on this item EVERY time I use it. I took my son to the OBGYN after he was born and the nurses went crazy. Everyone stops me and wants to know where I got it from teenage girls with no kids to old men.
On a practical side this is hands down the best baby product I have. It keeps my baby warm between car and store, much more so then other products where thier face is exposed or the old blanket trick where it flops around. Plus this is much safer then the blanket as the handle is exposed with this cover for a good grip. If the baby is sleeping you can also just open all the windows so he gets air but not be as exposed to the public. Additionally this is much better for car seat safety then some other products such as the JJ Cole Bundleme. You do not want ANYTHING in your car seat only over it.
This is 5 stars for sure: Style, function and safety.
on November 29, 2011
Like my title says, it doesn't fit the Snugride very well--it's too big. Also, it only exposes a small portion of the carrier handle so it's hard to carry it around once your baby is more than a month old. I hold my carrier like a handbag, inside my forearm because it's easier to distribute the weight but it doesn't work with this cover. Otherwise, it's super cute and I like that there is so much space inside for the baby. Just not practical at all. I'm guessing it fits the larger infant carseats but even so, covering up the handle makes it useless for me. Too bad, so cute.
on August 2, 2012
I had to buy this cover for my niece. I actually have the green one and love this cover because it kept my son warm enough so I did not need to put him in a jacket or snowsuit in the winter. The little window flap buttons open in front and back for ventilation in the car. It fits my Graco snugride 30 perfectly. It holds up great in the wash and it's supercute!
on November 10, 2012
People always come up to me and ask me, "Where did you get that infant car seat cover?". I tell people that I got this product from Amazon. It actually keeps the baby very warm on cold days. It is a good product.
on November 24, 2010
I really love how cute and soft this is! It's great how it has elastic and fits over the carseat so snuggly. I just wish that the little windows had zippers instead of just a button. When it's really windy the wind just blows the corners up and goes inside. I'm sure the baby is still warmer than she would be without it, but zippers would make it alot better.