- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Babo Botanicals Sensitive Baby 3-in-1 Face, Hand & Body Wipes with Oatmilk & Organic Calendula, Hypoallergenic, Vegan - 30 Count (Pack of 4)
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Nutri-Soothe Complex [Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract], Phenoxyethanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance Certified Organic Ingredients See more|
|Scent||Oatmilk & Calendula|
|Material Type Free||Phthalate Free, Chemical Free, Paraben Free|
About this item
- 100% GOOD FOR YOUR BABY: These soft, moisturizing wipes made from natural wood pulp, gently cleanse face, hands & body and are great for babies, kids and grown-ups alike. Gentle and effective and lightly scented.
- FORMULATED FOR VERY SENSITIVE SKIN: Our soft 3-in-1 wipes cleanse while moisturizing sensitive skin. These versatile, soothing cloth wipes are enriched with Babo's Organic Nutri-Soothe Complex.
- 100% NATURAL & BIODEGRADBLE CLOTH FIBER: Specially formulated for sensitive skin with pure ingredients including moisutirizng oitmilk and organic calendula oil.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS & IRRITANTS: Hypoallergenic to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and clinically tested under dermatological control. Gluten, soy, dairy, peanut, almond and walnut free. Made in USA and B Corp Certified.
- SAFE FOR LITTLE ONES: Gently wipe baby's face and hands to clean. Close the lid firmly after each use to keep the wipes moist. Store at room temperature. Dispose in trash, do not flush. For external use only.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep sensitive skin soothed and comforted with this super gentle sensitive, chlorine free baby Cleansing wipe. Natural cloth contains comforting and moisturizing oat extract, Organic Calendula and organic Chamomile to clean face hands and body.. Oil free and alcohol free. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Safe solution for you and your baby's sensitive skin.
Product detailsSize:30 Count (Pack of 4)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 4 x 4.5 inches; 1.3 Pounds
- Item model number : BABO-9230
- Date First Available : September 18, 2016
- Manufacturer : Babo Botanicals, LLC
- ASIN : B01LWVF0WA
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,456 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
- Customer Reviews:
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Avoid contact with eyes.
Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Nutri-Soothe Complex [Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract], Phenoxyethanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance Certified Organic Ingredients
• Keep lid closed when not in use • Store at room temperature• Dispose of in a bin, do not flush.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't say these are sensitive at all. They are supposed to be face wipes too and they irritated my baby's bottom and they caused my eyes to swell and become red, it was painful. They have strong smelling ingredients so I wouldn't necessarily by these again for wipes anything other than to wipe off non-sensitive parts like your arms or legs but otherwise babo failed to deliver.
These wipes smell fantastic and are really clean and hydrate my skin.
Also, the fragrance is incredibly strong for a baby product.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.