Babrit Master RC CAR 1/18 High Speed Fast Race Cars RC SCALE RTR Racing 4WD ELECTRIC POWER BUGGY W/2.4G Radio Remote control Off Road Truck Powersport Roadster
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1:18 full proportional off - road vehicle, Powerful motor, maximum speed is up to 50 km / h. high speed stunt RC SUV
- With independent shockproof system, it can prevent damages caused by the vibration effectively
- Adopt the high toughness explosion - proof PVC shell
- Rubber wheels prevent slippery Realistic SUV design, fashion and cool
- Applicable field: ground, grass land, sand land(Notice: Do not leave the battery charge overnight.Safety charge time is 100-150 minutes.Please plug off immediately when you finished charging.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Newest 1:18 full-scale R/C monster truck.
2.4GHz radio technology, wide control range up to 150M.
Anti-interference, several R/C car competitive at the same time and place.
With powerful motor, speed up to 50KM/H, real experience.
Suspension shockproof system, better protect the truck.
With Hi-Q rubber wheel, anti-skid, perfect experience.
Applicable field: ground, grass or sand land.
Material:100% harmless plastic and electronic elements.
Truck size:24.5 x 17.5 x 9.5cm
Package size:310 x 220 x 235cm
Playing time:10-12 minutes
Charging time:100-150 minutes
Control range:More than 100M
1 x High speed RC car
1 x 2.4GHz transmitter(AA battery not included)
1 x battery for truck
1 x charger + convertor
1 x user manual
1.Babrit Online is the only legal owner of Babrit . Babrit takes full responsibility of all the Babrit products.
2.Babrit offers 12 months Warranty for all the Babrit products which are built with the highest quality standards and we stand behind for best after service.
Top customer reviews
Tires came un-glued after about 6 months but just re-glued them. Probably too much street driving and taking sharp turns. Little nephew like to roll the truck.
So far it's held up quite well. Only had to replace one front shock (think curb did that). I would recommend this to anybody who wants to get someone into the RC family