Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2014
Baby Animals has clear pictures of baby animals. Some are shown with an adult and some are not. A couple of pictures show the baby in a human hand for a good size comparison with a familiar part of the body. The text is limited to the names of the type of animals with animals pretty much grouped with mammals, birds and reptiles.

This would be a good book to use to introduce types of animals before or after a trip to the zoo where the young child will see the animals. The adult can then use open ended questions with the child to expand knowledge and help the child develop observation skills about animals.
on January 28, 2014
Unfortunately, I tried to read this to my 20 month old twin grandkids and they would not sit still for two seconds. This was an eBook on my Kindle which I thought would help them listen better, but all they wanted to do was play with my Kindle and I couldn't get through even three pages of it. I would recommend perhaps a hardback book for this story. The material in the book seemed to be good, but just could not hold their interest.
on February 8, 2014
My kids love the images in this book, and for this age, that's all that matters. It's important to provide a wide range of diverse reading materials. So this is great
on January 3, 2014
Good book about animals, although it was pretty vague. Do not recall any words, just pictures of different monkeys, apes, etc. with their name. Recommended for little ones 3 years aand older.
on January 10, 2017
Bigger pictures in mobile format, with the names before the pictures would be nice. Over all interesting book. Kids loved it.
on March 3, 2012
i got this free on my kindle, for my 2 and 4 yr old sons. We read it while waiting at the dr office, and it was very cute. It didn't have a story line, each page just shows a baby animal and it's name. The pics are super cute and some include the mommies, i would make my boys guess what each animal was, and they loved this. Some were a little difficult, like a baby marmoset, my boys called it a monkey. Well worth it
on February 24, 2014
Great pictures, my grandchildren ages 2 and 1 love to look at all the different baby animals, they want to look at it all the time.
on May 2, 2012
This was really cute but I would have enjoyed it in color and my Kindle is b&w. I wish I could have enlarged the photos, too, and not just the font. And I hate the rat photo. EWWWW. It's great to have something on my Kindle that my 21 month old will look at.
on January 21, 2015
Downloaded this for my toddler to look at the monkey pics. He wasn't that interested.
on December 12, 2013
Very cute interesting book. My daughter loves to read it every night. It also introduces baby animal names to children. Love the pictures