Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on July 8, 2017
I bought this for friends new born and loves it. She could not stop raving on how cute it is. It is great quality and put a smile on everyone's face when they see it. It comes a shipping box wrapped in plastic, so if want to give it as a gift you need to get a box. It is also. Too big for a new born but by October it will be the perfect size. Although not just for Halloween if great for cold nights and winter.
on March 5, 2015
Received today! This is so adorable! If you can imagine its even cuter in person. It runs pretty large but I'm excited about that (more time for my baby, Kane Luciano, to wear) I cant wait to show off to my friends. I saw a lot of reviews about the hat being too small and it may be but as of now my 4 lb preemie is swimming in it. So, for 10-12lbs it could be small but For my baby I believe it'll fit up to at least 6 months maybe a year IDK for sure but We shall see. I will update in future when baby outgrows! SO PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE!
on March 17, 2011
This thing is adorable, cute, soft, and warm. I got it as a sleep sack. I thought it had a zipper for diaper changes. It does, but ONLY along the bottom, not the side. So that means diaper changes are very inconvenient, you have to roll this thing up when it's only open on the bottom, and there's lots of fabric to deal with, and it gets in the way. So not very useful as a sleep sac. It's very cute for dressing your baby up though.
on September 28, 2015
arrived brand new. its so soft and soo cute and very warm and you need that for a 2 week old baby on a cold halloween night
on April 16, 2016
The overall quality of this product was great, however sizing seemed off. I have a small child (5th percentile) and he was too large for this 6-month outfit at 4 months old. He was way too small for other 6 month clothing. The hat especially ran small. I purchased this as a first Halloween costume, it was definitely warm enough for the cold fall night though!
on October 30, 2016
I bought this for my 2 1/2 month old for halloween and we love it. It's soft and the material is heavy and great quality. The hat definitely does run small though. My baby is 10.5 lbs with a head circumference in the 30th percentile and it just barely fits, so keep that in mind when purchasing.
on April 5, 2015
Easy to get it on my nephew and he looks adorable in it. My only problem with this suit (just like countless other buyers) is the hat, now my nephew was 3 months old when I got this for him, the hat did get on but it was too fitting. Adjust the hat size and this is a 5 star outfit
on February 14, 2015
Simply Love everything about "Baby Aspen" sleep sacks!
Highest of Quality craftsmanship & reasonably priced.
Would love to see them made in bigger sizes.
on June 5, 2013
This snuggle sack and cap are so stinking cute it should be illegal! It's cute enough to double as a Halloween costume! The product's fabric is durable and has great quality. I am very pleased with this product!
on March 12, 2017