Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 14, 2012
I'm a new grandmother and bought this little set for my daughter to bring her little girl home from the hospital. It is soft and darling and the little box is the perfect keepsake for baby's first outfit. I love seeing it in all those first precious photos. So cute! Somebody asked if this product states that it is made in America...unfortunately, it does not :(
on August 13, 2017
Adorable!!!
on June 25, 2017
A baby shower gift I purchased for my best friend and and now her new daughter is wearing it. I'm shocked and surprised she still has, Plus clothes still look good the reason why I gave you five stars.
on July 8, 2016
This is an adorable set for a baby gift. I used it as the centerpiece of a diaper cake for a friend's baby shower. The clothes appeared well made and fit as expected.
on January 30, 2017
Cute packaging and good quality items
on November 8, 2017
Perfect gift
on December 29, 2014
I purchased this for my friend's baby and it is as cute as can be. The clothes are also very soft. I will definitely buy this again as a present.
on February 1, 2016
Adorable set.! And packing his just as cute!
on March 9, 2016
This was also another diaper cake topper! And turned out awesome! The whole setup is a deal to get and my granddaughter will have fun with it as we dress her baby sister! You must get this for that baby girl on the way!
on September 22, 2013
I ordered this sent as a gift, and our daughter was delighted. She sent a picture of the baby wearing the outfit. A nice gift!