Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 3, 2015
The first time you watch this video, you're going to think you made a mistake. It seems very strange and dated. I, like you, was sold by all the reviews. Once I made the purchase though, this video sat unwatched in my prime app. After it became apparent our 19 month old had a slight speech delay we were desperate to keep stimulating him and willing to try anything.

The second, third and thousandth time I watched this series I can honestly say it's perfect. It's simple with happy music, quick colorful scenes and sounds and dramatic changes from image to image. It's exactly what you need to keep a little one entertained.

Expect to see images of popular children's toys paired with bouncy music, while narrators make sounds. Some scenes are just colors and music, while cut away images of the narrators show basic sign language. This is not a signing video though - it's a communication video.

We watch each video in the series once in the morning and once in the evening while he plays or eats. I can honestly say after 8 weeks of doing this faithfully he has more than tripled his vocabulary. Granted we were starting at a pretting low point of two or three words, but as of today (just shy of 21 months), he easily has command of 40 or more unique words and sounds. Keep in mind that we are also incorporating daily use of picture and word books, but I attribute the lion's share to this video series.

He wasn't glued to it the first five or ten times he watched, and even now sometimes it just plays in the background while he builds with his mega blocks; but he's definitely hearing it and learning. Just now as I typed this he said "P!" Right as the narrator introduced the letter. It's a fun video series that empowers babies and toddlers to learn from imagery in short, bright bursts. Exactly appropriate for their growing brains.

For mom and dad the movies can become a bit tedious and nerve wracking, but hopefully when you see dramatic improvement in your child's vocabulary you won't mind as much. I don't. I am extremely happy with this purchase. Keep an open mind and you will be too!
on February 19, 2015
Originally purchased Baby Babble 1. My daughter immediately started to use the signs, and make new sounds. The same thing has happened with this. I just wish I had found these videos much earlier. My daughter is not much of a talker, and is very stubborn about communicating to get what she wants...she is spoiled in the sense that we have anticipated her every need, and not forced her to speak up for herself.

These videos have most definitely helped her, and she started BABBLING immediately. She signs Please, and MORE. Which is great and makes her feel independent and confident.
on September 30, 2014
I have all 3 Baby Babbles and my kid loves them. the first one may be the Best but this one is really close! I think for parents that are concerned about they're baby talking, let them watch the Baby Babbles on a regular. My kid stops everything when they are on watches so intently. I think they have really been a great supplement to his learning. I wish they would come out with more!
on December 9, 2014
We love Baby Babble ... my son is autistic and non verbal and he can sit and watch this dvd for hours. He has learned how to say many words in sign language by watching the dvd and also, he has begun to say many words by watching the dvd.
on April 17, 2017
My son enjoys it. It was not a miracle video but he is interested. I am sure it can help somehow.
on February 16, 2016
My son LOVES this series, obsessively, since he was about a year old. He knew all his basic colors at 18 months old, started counting to 10 at 20 months, and at 21 months is starting to recognize letters. Not that it's all attributed to a TV show ;) but I really think that it's helped!!
on March 3, 2016
My 21 month old son really likes this video. It's helped him tons in just a week. Def recommend this for children with a speech delay. 👍
on August 7, 2015
Not as helpful as the cost would imply. My 25 month old daughter was very entertained and engaged the first few viewings, but has since lost interest. There is less focus on pronunciation and technique than expected. Good old fashioned picture books, enunciating when speaking and reading together are much more effective (for the average late talker).
on September 16, 2015
This is definitely better than the first video in terms of how it is made, but the quality of content is just as good. These videos actually work and I see progress with my son every day.
on May 13, 2016
LOVE baby babble 2!! Just as wonderful as the first, it is educational and keeps my son entertained.