Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,357 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,949 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 333 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review image review image
on April 19, 2017
It is just A-okay. Not the life saver I imagined it to be. My 3 month old didn't really take to it. I tried it myself to see what was up and there's a heavy plastic taste to it even after boiling it twice and washing it numerous times with soap. The LO prefers my fingers or her bib. She's 4 months now and she'll chew on it grudgingly on occasion. I would not purchase again. One pro is that my pediatrician says we can use this to brush her teeth when they do come in.

Update: at 4.5 months, lo is starting to grab it to put in her mouth herself. At times she hits the jackpot, other times, her eye. She's warming up to it and is able to hold it by the handles with both hands now.

Update 2: at 5.5 months, LO enjoys her banana and can use it gracefully. She's also learned to bite on the non-bristle end. It is a life saver when her gums need relief. Also easy to attach a pacifier clip to so it won't get lost or end up on the ground.
on May 31, 2017
My baby (8 months) loves this teether so much that I bought a second banana, the octopus, and the corn. This is by far his favorite teething toy. It's the perfect size for little hands, and the "peel" part keeps him from pushing it into his mouth too far. I haven't had any problems with the silicon bristles breaking off, like other reviewers have mentioned, but if that happens, I will update this review.
on February 18, 2017
My daughter loves this teether! This instant I handed it to her she stuck it right into her mouth. She will chew on this for an hour at a time. It works better than the frozen teething rings that I've tried in the past. Made of rubber it is very soothing for it. It is super easy to clean which I love. Overall I highly recommend this for any one with a teething infant.
on June 16, 2017
This was a great toy for awhile. My baby is 6 months old and doesn't have any teeth yet. We've only cleaned it with warm water. However, it has developed multiple cracks in it, making it unsafe for baby. If you use this toy I recommend that you inspect it regularly! We had to stop using ours.
review image review image review image
on June 29, 2017
This is my daughters FAVORITE teether! She loves it so much that she even sleeps with it at night... We brushed her teeth with it when she was really little, but now she just chews on it for teething relief.
It is soft, strong, and easy to clean. The multiple shapes and areas are perfect for little hands to hold, and little mouths to chew on.
She was able to pick off some of the bristles with her fingernails, but she had had that banana for several months. I bought a new one, and it has held up perfectly for the last 3 months.
This is definitely going to be a go-to for any future babies we have!
on April 10, 2014
My baby is almost 4 months and is just starting the teething process (no tooth buds yet, just getting "chewy", drooly, and fussy). He can grab things, but he's certainly not that coordinated yet, so the teething rings that require you to grab 2 sides and bring a middle section to your mouth or something don't really work for him yet. He really just likes to grasp his fists together and bring them to his mouth. So this thing is PERFECT!! It is small and light enough for an early teether to manage and the grasps are close together so he can hold it while using his instinct to just bring both hands to his mouth. He really likes the feeling of the rubber bristles on his gums and just chomps away on it. It is also an easy transition because the shape is reminiscent of a pacifier. In fact he will suck on it too when he just wants a comfort instead of rubbing his gums. Totally a must have!!
on July 10, 2017
I bought this for my 4 month old son when his pediatrician suggested that we start "brushing his teeth" at the 4 month mark. My son is not yet teething, but he loves the bright color and enjoys chewing on this. We do use it to brush his gums and he thinks it is a game! He's thrilled that his bedtime routine has this extra step in it. A lot of teethers are hard and seem uncomfortable even for adults. I feel confident about giving this to my baby knowing, -and hoping that he'll stick it in his mouth. This product is very well designed with babies in mind.
on June 2, 2017
My baby's favorite teether. It is so easy for him to hold, it's light and it's got "banana handles". Fits his mouth well compared to his other ones. My only complaint is the material it's made out of. Tiny tiny dirt looking stuff off the couch, etc, gets stuck on it and it's so hard to get it off because the rubber material is "sticky"!