Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 427 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2018
My baby LOVES this teether!! I bought it for him when he was 3 months old (he started teething around 2.5 months) but it was hard for him to hold things since he was just starting to grab. This banana teether was very easy for him to grasp and put in his own mouth. The grip is great, it's very ergonomic for a baby and I love the feel of the silicone. Other teethers he would only use for a minute or so and get fussy or frustrated, but this teether can keep him occupied for awhile! Also sometimes if he's getting fussy while biting it, I'll take it and just gently brush his gums with the end and he loves it, sometimes he laughs haha. I've also gotten so many comments & compliments on how cute he looks chewing on his little banana.
I now recommend this to all moms that have a teething baby to at least try.
 Pros: My daughter loves it
Seems like a good quality product
actually helped her frustration with teething
Cons: There's so many complaints with parents showing pics of the Bristles missing!!!
Choking hazard?? One parent even showed how there was a hair follicle inside the product packaging.
A nurse that's a parent said her child was choking on it. All the complaints with pictures just makes me very concerned.
Because of all the dangers parents have brought up with pictures. I frankly don't think it's worth the safety of my baby to continue use.
33 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2018
I had seen this 'toothbrush' advertised for a long time, but thought the price was way too steep for such a little item. Eventually, my curiosity got the best of me after reading reviews, etc. and hoping my daughter would actually like it. It is certainty worth the money, especially if your little one is teething. The first time I gave her this, she probably chewed on it for 30 or 45 minutes straight. Slobber was everywhere (she was cutting teeth at the time), so for her it was perfect. The entire thing is soft, pliable, and ok to chew on. It is very well made. I only wish I had bought this sooner.
on January 5, 2018
Okay so I have a love/hate with this teether. My daughter liked it but not a ton. She therefore didn’t use it that much. A few years later I pulled it out for my now teething son and he loves it! But I started to notice the bristles falling off (missing!!!!) I have no idea if he ingested them or not. I tried to contact the company and get a replacement (since it was a few years old but barely used) and my order had expired or something. Annoying. I ordered a new one and have been watching like a hawk. So far so good. Would still like reimbursement on the last (dangerous) one.
on August 12, 2017
This is a gift for my new nephew he's a newborn so I can only give it three stars I don't even know if he'll actually use it but I thought it was a cute gift.
I didn't realize it was a baby tooth brush I thought it was a teething toy and on the other end is a little bit further so I believe it is considered I didn't realize it was a baby toothbrush it was teething toy and on the other end is a little bit harder so I believe it is considered full both. My kids used keys whenever ceiling and a friend of mine told me to give them a toothbrush and they use the toothbrush when they were teething and loved it.
on May 31, 2017
My baby (8 months) loves this teether so much that I bought a second banana, the octopus, and the corn. This is by far his favorite teething toy. It's the perfect size for little hands, and the "peel" part keeps him from pushing it into his mouth too far. I haven't had any problems with the silicon bristles breaking off, like other reviewers have mentioned, but if that happens, I will update this review.
on September 29, 2017
After recommending the product to so many people feel stupid wondering if my son has swallowed one of the bristles as most of the bristles on the outer part of the toothbrush are 80% to 90% detached. After discovering it I put it aside and will never use it again!!! I was sure this product will last at least for our first baby didn't even last 3 months. Will never use it or buy it again! If there was an option for no stars I would have give none.
review image
on March 8, 2017
UPDATE :
BEWARE! Within a week of our daughter getting teeth she started chewing the bristles off of this banana and swallowing them!
I personally am not so much afraid of her choking on the bristles as of her ingesting toxic plastics and silicones, and later breaking the banana off in larger pieces.
I have discarded this once beloved chew-toy.
This is definitely NOT a training toothbrush at all as teeth are what renders this item suddenly unsafe.

Previous review :
Our daughter love chewing on this and I love how easy it is to clean.