Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Color: Infant|Change
Price:$5.83+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 5,032 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,588 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS! My baby has barely chewed on hers and the top looks like it could rip right off. It's so scary that a toy could kill my baby. Please do not buy this. Walk away! I wish I had read up on this more. Lesson learned.
review image
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2015
This is dangerous! My son loved using his and we've always been so happy, but just this morning I noticed that the bristles had been bitten off. I've included pictures below. It seems as though this is a common fault. Amazon should consider removing products that are faulty like this.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2017
This product is a CHOKING HAZARD and SHOULD NOT BE SOLD ON AMAZON. My 12 month old brushes his teeth with this during his bath time and today started coughing and choking. He coughed up 1 bristle but swallowed the other. When I checked the brush, the other bristles were very loose and about to come off. This is a VERY DANGEROUS PRODUCT AND SHOULD BE RECALLED.
review image review image
on March 28, 2017
My 4 month old grandson has been using this for over a month. He loves this more than anything. He actually looks like he is cleaning his teeth, and every so often he really scrubs, as if he was seriously cleaning his molars and his bottom front teeth. It is hilarious!!! I have video and it cracks us up every time we watch it") I do believe his teeth will be sparkling when they come in and no problem keeping this baby's teeth clean!!
on June 15, 2015
Our now 10 month old has loved this product since he got it at 5 months but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I recently realized that he chewed a bristle off and swallowed it (the proof was in the diaper). I have since thrown it away. Please be very careful if you already own this or still plan on purchasing.
on April 14, 2017
This is even better than I thought it would be once I received it in the mail! supper flexible and easy for my granddaughter to hold on to. She LOVES it! I love how she can put any part of it into her mouth and get the teething benefits. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a teething child. My granddaughters is less fussy when she is able to chew on this during this crazy teething process. I would definitely buy this again!
on December 8, 2016
I am using this to get my grandson accustomed to brushing. He has finally started getting his teeth but he has been chewing on this ever since he started teething. He chews on it and loves the bristles which is great. Very cute and easy for him to hold. I do supervise him when he is using it because he can gag on it. I got the Tom's toothpaste and he really likes that too - it only takes a dab of toothpaste at this point.
on November 19, 2015
The only reason for a one-star review is the risk of broken bristles. This product is good as long as you use it very carefully.

Please don't teach me the difference between a teether and a toothbrush. A baby of "3-12 moths" chews everything put in his/her mouth. The product should take into consideration the risk of broken bristles.

When the manufacturer gives enough WARNING to parents for this issue, I'd like to change my rating.
on April 13, 2016
I purchased this a while ago but never remembered to leave a review. After a few uses I noticed that two of the bristles had come off and wanted to share , as that is a huge health risk !! Thank god nobody choked but I'm still concerned my 6 month old might have ingested something. I am trying to contact the company to let them know of the danger.