Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 415 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 19, 2017
My 8 month old loves the baby banana! As most parents can relate, it’s difficult to watch a baby in pain as they teethe. This cute little banana is fun for my son to chew on while alleviating some of the pain for him. The “toothbrush” part of the banana is all connected, so you don’t have to worry about the nubs falling off. I think this is my son’s favorite part. My only complaint is everything sticks to it and isn’t easily wiped off. I set this thing down and can guarantee a piece of lint and or hair is stuck to it. Other than that, it’s a great toy/teether.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My baby doesn't have teeth yet, but she loves chewing on this and doesn't get upset when I rub it around in her mouth. She can hold it very easily, too. We're happy with it!
Baby instinctively put it in her mouth, immediately drooling all over and smiling from having squicky fun. Definitely seems good for brand new tender itchy gums. Soft, bouncy, and well-made in USA. Grips are comfortable for tiny fingers. I want one in adult size lol but realize it would be too inappropriate :)))
on May 11, 2017
My daughter loves chewing on this banana. She much prefers the yellow end though as opposed to the "toothbrush" end. She has no problem with us using a regular tooth brush in her mouth but she doesn't choose to chew on the brush end of this product. Still a success in helping her with her teething though.
on April 6, 2017
My son loved this at around 6 months and is still happy to see Cornelius every now and again at 17 months. He chews on this toy more than any other, so I am sure he likes the texture. It's also really cute, especially the tiny face on the husk! I recommend buying more than one - we had a minor disaster when we thought we lost it!
on August 14, 2017
This was a must have for my teething baby. You need to be vigilant about inspecting the bristles, however, as once those teeth show up, they can easily bite the silicone bristles off over time. I confess I didn't realize this was a possibility and when I checked the bristles one day after about 4 months of use, many bristles were hanging by a thread and popped right off! My kid was one chew away from swallowing a bunch of silicone! Yikes! So buy a bunch so you can swap them out at first sign of wear and tear, because it was by far my kid's favorite teether!
on August 15, 2017
This is my 5 month old's absolute favorite teether. He has at least 5 others but only with this can he can sit for over 20 minutes just chewing on the banana's bristles. He has no teeth yet so I guess he loves the feeling of it massaging his gums. I should get a 2nd in case we ever lose this one!
on July 3, 2017
I let my ten month old "brush" his teeth while I change his diaper and it's the only way I can get him to hold still. He loves this thing it is the perfect size for this little hands and he loves chewing on it. He anxiously waits for me to get his toothbrush out every morning and evening. The teether on the bottom part of the banana has also come in handy on multiple occasions.