Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,206 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 353 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review image review image
on September 20, 2017
This is the only teether my son would use and he does so after every meal. He has been using it since he was 5 months with barely a tooth budding and now with three teeth at 9 months with no issues. It does attract hair and dirt though so if your baby drops it prepare to wash it every time. This is a small inconvenience for how much it helps my son. I really feel like the comments on the pieces coming off are from washing it too hard at the sink or using it with a baby that has almost a full set of teeth. Perfect for beginning teething.
on June 9, 2017
My 14 month old LO loves this thing! It is his favorite part of our bedtime routine! I handed it to him to play with, and it went straight into his mouth... the soft bristles feel good on his gums! He does a good job getting all of his teeth, and his gums where they are comming in! After reading the other reviews, about the bristles coming off I will keep a close eye... but so far no issues with that, we only use it 3 times a day after breakfast lunch and dinner for about 5 min each time, closely monitored! Great product for learning a routine! We Love our banana!
on December 29, 2016
Bought this for my son who is 6 months old as a stocking stuffer. He goes crazy over it. The rubbery material is very soft and the bristle end feels great for them to chew on. He is just using it at a teether since he doesn't have any teeth yet but it definitely helps his sore gums. I really like the "handles" on the side. It lets him hold it easily on his own. He did have to learn not to put the entire end in his mouth causing him to gag, but be have tried key teethers, gel teethers, the giraffe, and others and so far this is his favorite!
on April 21, 2017
My 4.5 month old baby LOVES this teether. After I washed it with soap and water, she immediately put it in her mouth and started gnawing on it. It also did not have a plastic smell. It was smaller than I expected, but that's a good thing. The size is perfect. The handles are perfect for her to hold, and there's no part of it that I'm scared will go too far into her mouth. Based on other reviews, I made sure the package said "Made in the USA". It does collect debris pretty quick, but I just rinse it off often and it's good as new.
on April 14, 2017
This is even better than I thought it would be once I received it in the mail! supper flexible and easy for my granddaughter to hold on to. She LOVES it! I love how she can put any part of it into her mouth and get the teething benefits. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a teething child. My granddaughters is less fussy when she is able to chew on this during this crazy teething process. I would definitely buy this again!
on September 23, 2017
I like this as a first time toothbrush but to call it a teether is a bit of a stretch. I cannot leave my baby with it by herself because she gags herself with it if I try to let her teeth with it... so as a teether, no, I wouldn't let a baby hold it on their own and use it as a teether. As a training brush, yes I think it's great and the bristles are nice and rubbery so it feels good on their gums.
on June 9, 2017
My son (7 months) is bonkers for this thing. By far his favorite "toy" and his favorite teether. His eyes light up with glee as soon as he sees I am handing it to him. He'll chew on it for ages. I would greatly recommend cleaning it often, (after every use if you're nuts like me) as baby drool builds up in the bristles, it would surely be easy to grow some yucky stuff if you just let this sit in the toy box.

Even with the cleaning regimen, I'll be wrapping this up for every baby shower I go to for years. Such a great product.
This is a wonderful idea! I have a teething 7 month old and the idea didn't even occur to me to introduce him to a toothbrush. This is a great teether/brush combo introduction! For now, he doesn't have teeth (just a few about to breakthrough), so we let him play with it under limited supervision like any of his toys.

The rubber is really durable yet soft and seems to feel really good on his gums. Every day I take the bristle side and brush his gums with it so he gets used to it. I read another review about their daughter eating some of the bristles, but once he actually has teeth, I won't be leaving him unattended with this. It will just be for brushing teeth at that point.