Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Color: Infant|Change
Price:$5.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 5,133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,696 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS! My baby has barely chewed on hers and the top looks like it could rip right off. It's so scary that a toy could kill my baby. Please do not buy this. Walk away! I wish I had read up on this more. Lesson learned.
review image
22 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2017
This little baby toothbrush is so cute and serve many functions. If you're using it as a toothbrush, it's perfect for little hands to hold for use by themselves. As a teether, it's wonderful. It's sturdy, but "squishy" gel-like material is soothing on teething gums. The teeny little brushes at the front of the shark are just the right size to put a dab of toothpaste on and clean those brand new teeth. As soon as my 10 month old twin grandchildren see this, they grab it and get to work brushing their teeth. I highly recommend this for brushing, teething and training a child to brush their teeth.
on May 11, 2017
This is perhaps an excellent teether toy for babies who are in the early stages of teething, but beware after this point! As other reviewers have mentioned, once baby's jaw becomes stronger and any teeth begin to protrude, the bristles are not strong enough to endure the chomping of a teething baby! They will chew them right off and swallow or possibly choke on them. My son loves this little teether toy, but I had to throw it away after I discovered certain bristles had been chewed right off! If it could be made with a silicone with higher durability I would continue to use it, as many dentists have commented it is a very smart little training toothbrush, and loved by babies!
review image review image
on August 29, 2016
I'm actually glad we got cornelius instead of the banana. The corn has a lot of texture in addition to the bristles because of the little kernels which helps our daughter get used to something bumpy rubbing against her gums. We gave this to her at about 5 months old. She'll smile and open her mouth when we say, "let's brush your teeth." She finds it enjoyable so hopefully this helps with the transition to a real toothbrush when her teeth come in.

Also, buyer beware. Only purchase this if it is shipped and sold from amazon. We got a fake baby banana the first time from a third party seller that took a while to arrive because it shipped from China! The seller would not issue a refund either when we wanted to return and did not approve of our review with pictures calling out that it was a fake.
on December 1, 2015
This is dangerous! My son loved using his and we've always been so happy, but just this morning I noticed that the bristles had been bitten off. I've included pictures below. It seems as though this is a common fault. Amazon should consider removing products that are faulty like this.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2015
The only reason for a one-star review is the risk of broken bristles. This product is good as long as you use it very carefully.

Please don't teach me the difference between a teether and a toothbrush. A baby of "3-12 moths" chews everything put in his/her mouth. The product should take into consideration the risk of broken bristles.

When the manufacturer gives enough WARNING to parents for this issue, I'd like to change my rating.
review image
on May 12, 2017
This was my son's favorites teething toy, until today I noticed one of the bristles missing, checked others and they are about to fall off. My son probably have eaten that bristle, he is only 8 months and this is dangerous. I will not let him touch it again.
review image review image review image
on February 18, 2017
My daughter loves this teether! This instant I handed it to her she stuck it right into her mouth. She will chew on this for an hour at a time. It works better than the frozen teething rings that I've tried in the past. Made of rubber it is very soothing for it. It is super easy to clean which I love. Overall I highly recommend this for any one with a teething infant.
on April 10, 2014
My baby is almost 4 months and is just starting the teething process (no tooth buds yet, just getting "chewy", drooly, and fussy). He can grab things, but he's certainly not that coordinated yet, so the teething rings that require you to grab 2 sides and bring a middle section to your mouth or something don't really work for him yet. He really just likes to grasp his fists together and bring them to his mouth. So this thing is PERFECT!! It is small and light enough for an early teether to manage and the grasps are close together so he can hold it while using his instinct to just bring both hands to his mouth. He really likes the feeling of the rubber bristles on his gums and just chomps away on it. It is also an easy transition because the shape is reminiscent of a pacifier. In fact he will suck on it too when he just wants a comfort instead of rubbing his gums. Totally a must have!!