Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 397 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review image review image
My baby doesn't have teeth yet, but she loves chewing on this and doesn't get upset when I rub it around in her mouth. She can hold it very easily, too. We're happy with it!
on October 12, 2017
My baby girl seems to like it! She drops it frequently but that's what babies do. I think she enjoys chewing on the bristles and reacts excitedly when I ask her if she wants her banana. :) The round things / ring teethers aren't really doing it for her and she gets frustrated, but this is something she can shove right in her mouth, rotate and chomp down.
on October 17, 2017
This is the most ridiculous baby item I've purchased. It's also my daughter's favorite thing ever. I keep one in the car to have when I pick her up from daycare every day. She will open her mouth for you to use it to "brush" her two and a half teeth. And she looks so silly holding and chewing on it. Strangers love it.
on July 16, 2017
My baby LOVES this! He gets excited when he sees it, will chew and gnaw on it for 20min straight, and thinks it's a fun little game when I brush his emerging teeth. It's easy for him to hold, soft but durable, easy to clean, and he gets a death grip on it when I try to take it away to do something. So glad I bought this!
on May 3, 2017
My baby LOVES LOVES LOVES this. He likes to chew on both ends, easy to hold, and great clean ability. Only downside is that it picks up every little hair or fuzz. We have cats and there is constantly hair and fur on it. Static.
on April 5, 2017
I'm not really impressed with this product. Easy to use on my sons 4 teeth though. It should have came with a case or something because if he chews on it and drops in on a carpet or something the hairs get stuck to it and it's a hassle to get off. We keep it in the bathroom now anyway so he doesn't use it to chew on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2017
My son was able to easily wear down the rubber bristles. He doesn’t chew on them hardly if at all, but they seem to just break off when he uses it and I don’t want him swallowing the pieces, so we stopped using it. It’s cute and very flexible, and might make a good teether if I take the rest of the broken “bristles” off.
on June 25, 2017
Our 4 month old is beginning to like it, with some help he nibbles at the Octo Brush. I like the improvements on this new brush, was concert that the bristles were falling off from the previous Baby Banana product. The only complaint I have is the slight rubbery smell it has even after washing it several times.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.