Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 395 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review image review image
on October 13, 2017
I had bought my son at least 4 other teethers and none of them kept him occupied like this banana does! He absolutely loves it. He chews on either end to reach way to the back gums and enjoys chewing on the handles to get those teeth coming in right up front. This is a great buy for your little one and I think a new staple gift for me to take to baby showers!
on November 14, 2017
Where would our little boy be without his corn? Oh, I know, he would be chewing on the other veggie we purchased from the same maker! :) This has been a life saver for our teething little one and of all the products we tried during the very challenging (and ongoing) teething phase, this is by far the best. Very easy to clean and our little one loves it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My baby doesn't have teeth yet, but she loves chewing on this and doesn't get upset when I rub it around in her mouth. She can hold it very easily, too. We're happy with it!
on October 12, 2017
My baby girl seems to like it! She drops it frequently but that's what babies do. I think she enjoys chewing on the bristles and reacts excitedly when I ask her if she wants her banana. :) The round things / ring teethers aren't really doing it for her and she gets frustrated, but this is something she can shove right in her mouth, rotate and chomp down.
on October 17, 2017
This is the most ridiculous baby item I've purchased. It's also my daughter's favorite thing ever. I keep one in the car to have when I pick her up from daycare every day. She will open her mouth for you to use it to "brush" her two and a half teeth. And she looks so silly holding and chewing on it. Strangers love it.
on July 16, 2017
My baby LOVES this! He gets excited when he sees it, will chew and gnaw on it for 20min straight, and thinks it's a fun little game when I brush his emerging teeth. It's easy for him to hold, soft but durable, easy to clean, and he gets a death grip on it when I try to take it away to do something. So glad I bought this!
on May 3, 2017
My baby LOVES LOVES LOVES this. He likes to chew on both ends, easy to hold, and great clean ability. Only downside is that it picks up every little hair or fuzz. We have cats and there is constantly hair and fur on it. Static.
on April 5, 2017
I'm not really impressed with this product. Easy to use on my sons 4 teeth though. It should have came with a case or something because if he chews on it and drops in on a carpet or something the hairs get stuck to it and it's a hassle to get off. We keep it in the bathroom now anyway so he doesn't use it to chew on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse