BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review image review image
on October 8, 2017
We just this delivered today and already I can say our daughter LOVES it! She's only 8 months old but is teething something fierce and she has been going to town on it. I had to order two more because I fear she'll chew it down to the nubs in a week.

I'm not suggesting it is not a well made product mind you, just that our daughter and her pair of razor sharp teeth (she's chewed lines into hardwood!) might make mince-meat of it. ;)

All in all, happy baby = happy parents so we are VERY pleased with our purchase!
on October 10, 2017
I bought this banana for my little sweetie, because she started teething and her hands always in her mouth. And we went through so many different teethers but my baby's mouth is so small that none of those feet in it comfortably for her. So I decided to give this banana a try! It's just perfect! It's pretty thin so my baby can comfortably put it in her mouth and chew on it, and it's really soft all over! We just love it! Most perfect teether ever! And of course the design is simply cute! Highly recommend to give it a try!
review image
on October 17, 2017
He goes to town on this thing every time he's cutting another tooth. 10 teeth in, and this thing is still doing its job. I check regularly for cracks (to make sure he doesn't ACTUALLY bire the top off) and the bristles are worn to nubs, but no cracks yet. When he's really struggling and uncomfortable, we rub his gums with a little orajel and get this out of the refrigerator. This little banana when cold is sweet relief to his sore mouth. Wish we'd had one with the first two babies!
on December 29, 2016
Bought this for my son who is 6 months old as a stocking stuffer. He goes crazy over it. The rubbery material is very soft and the bristle end feels great for them to chew on. He is just using it at a teether since he doesn't have any teeth yet but it definitely helps his sore gums. I really like the "handles" on the side. It lets him hold it easily on his own. He did have to learn not to put the entire end in his mouth causing him to gag, but be have tried key teethers, gel teethers, the giraffe, and others and so far this is his favorite!
on April 21, 2017
My 4.5 month old baby LOVES this teether. After I washed it with soap and water, she immediately put it in her mouth and started gnawing on it. It also did not have a plastic smell. It was smaller than I expected, but that's a good thing. The size is perfect. The handles are perfect for her to hold, and there's no part of it that I'm scared will go too far into her mouth. Based on other reviews, I made sure the package said "Made in the USA". It does collect debris pretty quick, but I just rinse it off often and it's good as new.
on April 14, 2017
This is even better than I thought it would be once I received it in the mail! supper flexible and easy for my granddaughter to hold on to. She LOVES it! I love how she can put any part of it into her mouth and get the teething benefits. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a teething child. My granddaughters is less fussy when she is able to chew on this during this crazy teething process. I would definitely buy this again!
This is a wonderful idea! I have a teething 7 month old and the idea didn't even occur to me to introduce him to a toothbrush. This is a great teether/brush combo introduction! For now, he doesn't have teeth (just a few about to breakthrough), so we let him play with it under limited supervision like any of his toys.

The rubber is really durable yet soft and seems to feel really good on his gums. Every day I take the bristle side and brush his gums with it so he gets used to it. I read another review about their daughter eating some of the bristles, but once he actually has teeth, I won't be leaving him unattended with this. It will just be for brushing teeth at that point.
on September 30, 2017
Fits perfectly in my sons hand. (6 months) Still uses today at 11 months. He has 4 teeth and we practice brushing them using the banana. It seemed to really help him when he is teething. I always get people at stores telling me how cute it is. The only minor issue, is the bristles are hard to clean if you get something stuck in there. He threw it in the grass, had issue trying to grit out of them.