Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Infant|Change
Price:$5.83+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 5,024 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,578 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2017
I cannot express how much my 2 year old loves this toothbrush! I feel like I had tried everything to make teeth brushing fun for him and it always seemed to be a struggle. I tried all different types of toothbrushes and Toothpastes to see if I could find something that would stick. Nothing did until I found this little miracle! It's soft, flexible, perfect for small hands, and my son just LOVES brushing with it. He asked me the other day for a "nana", so I went into our kitchen to get him a banana, when he quickly told me "no, teeth" (& points to his teeth) it clicked that he wasnt wanting food, but was actually asking to brush his teeth!!! Win win for our family.
on May 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS! My baby has barely chewed on hers and the top looks like it could rip right off. It's so scary that a toy could kill my baby. Please do not buy this. Walk away! I wish I had read up on this more. Lesson learned.
review image
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2015
This is dangerous! My son loved using his and we've always been so happy, but just this morning I noticed that the bristles had been bitten off. I've included pictures below. It seems as though this is a common fault. Amazon should consider removing products that are faulty like this.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
My 4 month old grandson has been using this for over a month. He loves this more than anything. He actually looks like he is cleaning his teeth, and every so often he really scrubs, as if he was seriously cleaning his molars and his bottom front teeth. It is hilarious!!! I have video and it cracks us up every time we watch it") I do believe his teeth will be sparkling when they come in and no problem keeping this baby's teeth clean!!
on April 3, 2017
This product is a CHOKING HAZARD and SHOULD NOT BE SOLD ON AMAZON. My 12 month old brushes his teeth with this during his bath time and today started coughing and choking. He coughed up 1 bristle but swallowed the other. When I checked the brush, the other bristles were very loose and about to come off. This is a VERY DANGEROUS PRODUCT AND SHOULD BE RECALLED.
review image review image
on June 25, 2016
I bought this at the recommendation of my 11 month old twins' occupational therapist. She said that it would help to stimulate different areas of the mouth and get their tongues moving more as they move it around and chew on it. It is supposed to help with their oral motor therapy for eating and speech. The banana peel handles will also prevent them from putting it too far into their mouth and they make it very easy for any baby to hold on to. They love to chew all of the parts (brush, bottom, and handles). This was also much more flexible and squishier than I expected which is great. They can chew on it as much as they like and it won't hurt their mouth, teeth or gums. They only have 4 teeth but this has also withstood some major biting without even a single tooth mark in it yet. This is perfect for teethers as well as babies who are just learning to hold things because it's so easy to grab anywhere on it. Babies also won't hurt themselves if they accidentally hit themselves because it's so soft. The added bonus is that they basically brush their gums/teeth for you. I did receive this at a discount in exchange for my honest and fair review. I would highly recommend this and have already purchased a second one at full price because my girls love it so much!
review image review image review image
on March 8, 2015
 I had a great experience brushing my daughters teeth when her first tooth popped out all the way up until after her 4th tooth popped up I ran into problems.She did not want me brushing it very long,crying, & even bit down a few times.I used the finger tooth brush and it stopped working after her 4th tooth.I had to find something that would encourage her to brush her teeth and continue having a great experience brushing her teeth.After some research and reading some reviews I had to try this out for my little one.I am soo glad I purchased this one because it is definitely a life saver for me.Not only has it increased my daughters independence but also made brusher her teeth a pleasant experience.This was also the cutest brush ever because not only was it a banana but banana is her favorite fruit.So I was very happy to see that she lvoes this brush and now brushes her teeth all on her own.I love it!!It is soft and bendable and easy to use for your little one.It also has grips on the handle and toothpaste is a breeze to clean off.(yes toothpaste sticks well) It is also dishwasher safe so you can clean it in there as well.
Overall I am very happy because my daughter enjoys brushing her teeth,increased her independence,safe to use,soft & bendable, & great for training your little one into getting into the habit of brushing their own teeth.I am looking forward to her graduating into the big kid toothbrush after this.I highly recommend getting this one for training your toddler.Package says 1 and up.My daugther is now 19months old.
on April 14, 2017
This is even better than I thought it would be once I received it in the mail! supper flexible and easy for my granddaughter to hold on to. She LOVES it! I love how she can put any part of it into her mouth and get the teething benefits. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a teething child. My granddaughters is less fussy when she is able to chew on this during this crazy teething process. I would definitely buy this again!
on December 8, 2016
I am using this to get my grandson accustomed to brushing. He has finally started getting his teeth but he has been chewing on this ever since he started teething. He chews on it and loves the bristles which is great. Very cute and easy for him to hold. I do supervise him when he is using it because he can gag on it. I got the Tom's toothpaste and he really likes that too - it only takes a dab of toothpaste at this point.