Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,462 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,058 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 340 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
on August 12, 2017
This is a gift for my new nephew he's a newborn so I can only give it three stars I don't even know if he'll actually use it but I thought it was a cute gift.
I didn't realize it was a baby tooth brush I thought it was a teething toy and on the other end is a little bit further so I believe it is considered I didn't realize it was a baby toothbrush it was teething toy and on the other end is a little bit harder so I believe it is considered full both. My kids used keys whenever ceiling and a friend of mine told me to give them a toothbrush and they use the toothbrush when they were teething and loved it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2017
My daughter loves this teether! This instant I handed it to her she stuck it right into her mouth. She will chew on this for an hour at a time. It works better than the frozen teething rings that I've tried in the past. Made of rubber it is very soothing for it. It is super easy to clean which I love. Overall I highly recommend this for any one with a teething infant.
on June 29, 2017
This is my daughters FAVORITE teether! She loves it so much that she even sleeps with it at night... We brushed her teeth with it when she was really little, but now she just chews on it for teething relief.
It is soft, strong, and easy to clean. The multiple shapes and areas are perfect for little hands to hold, and little mouths to chew on.
She was able to pick off some of the bristles with her fingernails, but she had had that banana for several months. I bought a new one, and it has held up perfectly for the last 3 months.
This is definitely going to be a go-to for any future babies we have!
on April 10, 2014
My baby is almost 4 months and is just starting the teething process (no tooth buds yet, just getting "chewy", drooly, and fussy). He can grab things, but he's certainly not that coordinated yet, so the teething rings that require you to grab 2 sides and bring a middle section to your mouth or something don't really work for him yet. He really just likes to grasp his fists together and bring them to his mouth. So this thing is PERFECT!! It is small and light enough for an early teether to manage and the grasps are close together so he can hold it while using his instinct to just bring both hands to his mouth. He really likes the feeling of the rubber bristles on his gums and just chomps away on it. It is also an easy transition because the shape is reminiscent of a pacifier. In fact he will suck on it too when he just wants a comfort instead of rubbing his gums. Totally a must have!!
on July 10, 2017
I bought this for my 4 month old son when his pediatrician suggested that we start "brushing his teeth" at the 4 month mark. My son is not yet teething, but he loves the bright color and enjoys chewing on this. We do use it to brush his gums and he thinks it is a game! He's thrilled that his bedtime routine has this extra step in it. A lot of teethers are hard and seem uncomfortable even for adults. I feel confident about giving this to my baby knowing, -and hoping that he'll stick it in his mouth. This product is very well designed with babies in mind.
on June 2, 2017
My baby's favorite teether. It is so easy for him to hold, it's light and it's got "banana handles". Fits his mouth well compared to his other ones. My only complaint is the material it's made out of. Tiny tiny dirt looking stuff off the couch, etc, gets stuck on it and it's so hard to get it off because the rubber material is "sticky"!
on June 9, 2017
My 14 month old LO loves this thing! It is his favorite part of our bedtime routine! I handed it to him to play with, and it went straight into his mouth... the soft bristles feel good on his gums! He does a good job getting all of his teeth, and his gums where they are comming in! After reading the other reviews, about the bristles coming off I will keep a close eye... but so far no issues with that, we only use it 3 times a day after breakfast lunch and dinner for about 5 min each time, closely monitored! Great product for learning a routine! We Love our banana!
on July 15, 2017
I don't know why the banana gets all the fame and attention! This baby chew toy is MUCH cuter. :) And our kid likes the texture of the "corn kernels". (And I think the little smiley face is cute.) Our kid has had this or the banana shaped teether all her life and she loves going to town on them, and I love that she's getting used to the brushing sensation. (Did you know his name is CORNELIUS?! Dying. The banana doesn't even have a name!)