Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Color: Infant|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,864 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,425 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 22, 2016
What an amazing teething toddler! I have a baby girl of 10 months. Being made of silicone material, this banana brush is proved to be safe, which is a great guarantee for you to avoid any accidents. From the appearance, it looks like a banana. The peel is used as the handle and the actual banana section is the brush. With this brush, it is beneficial for babies to get their tongues move more skillful and remove the little milk in their mouths. My baby loves using it as an interesting recreation and often has a fun for a whole day. If you are worried about the eating of your baby, you can try this.
on December 1, 2015
This is dangerous! My son loved using his and we've always been so happy, but just this morning I noticed that the bristles had been bitten off. I've included pictures below. It seems as though this is a common fault. Amazon should consider removing products that are faulty like this.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2016
Item came with a hair follicle packaged in the toothbrush bristles. Where is the quality control??
on March 6, 2017
This is a fantastic product! My one-year-old daughter loves to brush her teeth but for safety reasons we need to have her sitting in her lap at all times. I feel better about letting her brush her own teeth whenever she wants to with this teether. I simply received the product and then boiled it in order to sterilize the teether before giving it to her. She really enjoys brushing her own teeth now, I like knowing that there aren't little pieces that will fall off easily and I also like feeling secure in giving this to her because I know there is less of a chance that it will be a choking hazard.
It also has little to no smell upon opening the package, this is important for me since I am very sensitive to smells and I feel like if things have a strong odor then they were probably produced in a factory with lots of chemicals.
on May 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS! My baby has barely chewed on hers and the top looks like it could rip right off. It's so scary that a toy could kill my baby. Please do not buy this. Walk away! I wish I had read up on this more. Lesson learned.
review image
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2017
I'm rating this one five stars because it has the ability to help a baby who already has teeth but is still teething for other new teeth. This is for. A child who needs something to massage the gums. When I purchased it I expected that it was actually going to do the job of a toothbrush, but I guess that depends upon the age of the baby. As of tabout twelve months, this one is more of a gum massager than a toothbrush, but before 12 months it would actually make a good toothbrush and would do a good job of keeping the teeth clean and healthy.
on October 21, 2016
This is okay if you have a young baby who is teething but either does not have teeth or only has one or two teeth. My son liked it a lot. It helped get us through his teething and may have even kept his gums clean. I do like that it was very easy to clean by hand, I would just wash it with warm water and some dish soap. It was my sons favorite for teething, but I can't really say that it was my favorite. That being said, I think that it is very handy to have on hand when you have a little one starting to grow teeth or even eat solid food.
on May 16, 2014
Wow. This thing is addictive. Who knew a silicone fake banana/toothbrush could be so intoxicating? I got this for my daughter when she was 4-5 months old and now she is almost 10 months. She teethes without a fuss and without chewing more, so I can't speak from that stand point. But she loves chewing away on this--the toothbrush part, the side of the toothbrush, the handles, and the end (which has some knobby texture to it). I've gotten complements on how cute she looks--like she's eating a banana. Adorbs. I use plastic links to attach it to her car seat.

The only downside is that because it is silicone, lint and pet fur cling to it. However it's easily washable. This doesn't work as a functional toothbrush--for obvious reasons.
on January 20, 2016
This is super cute. I ordered it for my son for Christmas for his first toothbrush. He just turned one year old. It was really cute when I received it, but it is not really a training toothbrush, this is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. It says on the package not for children over one year of age. So it is misleading. It is hard to find a good training toothbrush and I thought this was really cute, but it's actually just a teether for a young infant. So we can't really use it because my son has a lot of teeth already and it getting his molars, I do not want him to be able to bit a piece off of this, as it is recommended for under one year of age for this reason I believe. So I think it is a great product, a teether for young infants, but it should not say that it is a training toothbrush, because it is not. It is very soft and bendable, so I can see why it shouldn't be used by older children, because it could be easily bitten into. My son does like it, I just really have to watch him closely when he has it. He is teething his first molars right now, so he loves to chew on this and rub it on his gums. I hope that it stays in one piece while he's teething so I don't have to take it away from him, he even fell asleep with it while nursing last night, it was in his little hand.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.