Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review imagereview image
377 helpful votes
378 helpful votes
on July 17, 2017
 Got the baby banana and Cornelius. Both are good, but my baby is small and her mouth is small. For her size, the baby banana works better than Cornelius. All other teething toys were too big to fit in her mouth (necklace beads, giraffe, Kiki the elephant, etc) the only thing that worked previously was a small rubber tipped spoon we got from the hospital at discharge. But the banana is perfect! Cornelius is slightly larger and will probably be good for when she is 6 months old (works now also but she likes the banana better). She's currently 5 months old and about 17-18 pounds. Banana and corn photos both attached for size comparison.
review imagereview image
3 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on October 8, 2017
We just this delivered today and already I can say our daughter LOVES it! She's only 8 months old but is teething something fierce and she has been going to town on it. I had to order two more because I fear she'll chew it down to the nubs in a week.

I'm not suggesting it is not a well made product mind you, just that our daughter and her pair of razor sharp teeth (she's chewed lines into hardwood!) might make mince-meat of it. ;)

All in all, happy baby = happy parents so we are VERY pleased with our purchase!
on December 29, 2016
Bought this for my son who is 6 months old as a stocking stuffer. He goes crazy over it. The rubbery material is very soft and the bristle end feels great for them to chew on. He is just using it at a teether since he doesn't have any teeth yet but it definitely helps his sore gums. I really like the "handles" on the side. It lets him hold it easily on his own. He did have to learn not to put the entire end in his mouth causing him to gag, but be have tried key teethers, gel teethers, the giraffe, and others and so far this is his favorite!
on January 27, 2017
I have observed my 8 month old grandson "gnawing away" on his Baby Banana, to help his teething. He seems to like it and grabs for it on his own. The resilient material is perfect for teething, with all soft, rounded edges. However, we do not condone it as a toothbrush; it merely simulates one for later brushing with a real toothbrush.
on April 21, 2017
My 4.5 month old baby LOVES this teether. After I washed it with soap and water, she immediately put it in her mouth and started gnawing on it. It also did not have a plastic smell. It was smaller than I expected, but that's a good thing. The size is perfect. The handles are perfect for her to hold, and there's no part of it that I'm scared will go too far into her mouth. Based on other reviews, I made sure the package said "Made in the USA". It does collect debris pretty quick, but I just rinse it off often and it's good as new.
on April 14, 2017
This is even better than I thought it would be once I received it in the mail! supper flexible and easy for my granddaughter to hold on to. She LOVES it! I love how she can put any part of it into her mouth and get the teething benefits. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a teething child. My granddaughters is less fussy when she is able to chew on this during this crazy teething process. I would definitely buy this again!
on November 10, 2017
Amazing! My 6mo daughter loves It! She will not quit chewing it and it's so adorable to watch. I don't know why I didn't buy it earlier. Its a must have. Easy to hold and the material is very soft and nice to chew. Easy to clean too. Because its silicone dust sticks to it easily and pretty strongly, you have to wash it to get the specks of dust off. Please buy if you have a 6mo or older, infact as soon as they start to put things in their mouth.
0Comment|Report abuse
This is a wonderful idea! I have a teething 7 month old and the idea didn't even occur to me to introduce him to a toothbrush. This is a great teether/brush combo introduction! For now, he doesn't have teeth (just a few about to breakthrough), so we let him play with it under limited supervision like any of his toys.

The rubber is really durable yet soft and seems to feel really good on his gums. Every day I take the bristle side and brush his gums with it so he gets used to it. I read another review about their daughter eating some of the bristles, but once he actually has teeth, I won't be leaving him unattended with this. It will just be for brushing teeth at that point.
on June 2, 2017
I bought my son the Corn on the Cob. He LOVES it!
He is having a really rough time with teething and this soothes his little gums. If this didn't work I didn't know what I was going to do for the little guy. I think he really enjoys the kernel texture on the corn than he would with any other. Very cool teether/ Brush. I will be purchasing this as a baby shower gift for my friends!