Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,261 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,839 reviews
on March 29, 2015
I followed the warning of other reviewers and ordered the single (not 2-pack) to get a genuine made in USA item. It was great and my baby loves it! So much that I ordered a second. This time I got the low quality made in Taiwan version despite ordering a single item. The item appears opened and taped shut! That's unacceptable this is for an infants mouth. On top of that it seems cheaper, the volor is different, and the bristles are thinner. I can see how parents could be worried they would break off. I'm not sure if one is new and one is old, but the USA version has a patent number on it where the other says patent pending.

Amazon quickly replaced the item for me with the correct version. It still gets five stars because the genuine item is excellent and Amazon has great customer service. Photos included showing made in USA item on the right.
review image review image
0Comment| 320 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2017
This was my son's favorites teething toy, until today I noticed one of the bristles missing, checked others and they are about to fall off. My son probably have eaten that bristle, he is only 8 months and this is dangerous. I will not let him touch it again.
review image review image review image
on December 1, 2015
This is dangerous! My son loved using his and we've always been so happy, but just this morning I noticed that the bristles had been bitten off. I've included pictures below. It seems as though this is a common fault. Amazon should consider removing products that are faulty like this.
review image review image review image
33 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2017
 Pros: My daughter loves it
Seems like a good quality product
actually helped her frustration with teething
Cons: There's so many complaints with parents showing pics of the Bristles missing!!!
Choking hazard?? One parent even showed how there was a hair follicle inside the product packaging.
A nurse that's a parent said her child was choking on it. All the complaints with pictures just makes me very concerned.
Because of all the dangers parents have brought up with pictures. I frankly don't think it's worth the safety of my baby to continue use.
on August 29, 2016
I'm actually glad we got cornelius instead of the banana. The corn has a lot of texture in addition to the bristles because of the little kernels which helps our daughter get used to something bumpy rubbing against her gums. We gave this to her at about 5 months old. She'll smile and open her mouth when we say, "let's brush your teeth." She finds it enjoyable so hopefully this helps with the transition to a real toothbrush when her teeth come in.

Also, buyer beware. Only purchase this if it is shipped and sold from amazon. We got a fake baby banana the first time from a third party seller that took a while to arrive because it shipped from China! The seller would not issue a refund either when we wanted to return and did not approve of our review with pictures calling out that it was a fake.
on April 19, 2017
It is just A-okay. Not the life saver I imagined it to be. My 3 month old didn't really take to it. I tried it myself to see what was up and there's a heavy plastic taste to it even after boiling it twice and washing it numerous times with soap. The LO prefers my fingers or her bib. She's 4 months now and she'll chew on it grudgingly on occasion. I would not purchase again. One pro is that my pediatrician says we can use this to brush her teeth when they do come in.

Update: at 4.5 months, lo is starting to grab it to put in her mouth herself. At times she hits the jackpot, other times, her eye. She's warming up to it and is able to hold it by the handles with both hands now.

Update 2: at 5.5 months, LO enjoys her banana and can use it gracefully. She's also learned to bite on the non-bristle end. It is a life saver when her gums need relief. Also easy to attach a pacifier clip to so it won't get lost or end up on the ground.
on November 19, 2015
The only reason for a one-star review is the risk of broken bristles. This product is good as long as you use it very carefully.

Please don't teach me the difference between a teether and a toothbrush. A baby of "3-12 moths" chews everything put in his/her mouth. The product should take into consideration the risk of broken bristles.

When the manufacturer gives enough WARNING to parents for this issue, I'd like to change my rating.
review image
on February 18, 2017
My daughter loves this teether! This instant I handed it to her she stuck it right into her mouth. She will chew on this for an hour at a time. It works better than the frozen teething rings that I've tried in the past. Made of rubber it is very soothing for it. It is super easy to clean which I love. Overall I highly recommend this for any one with a teething infant.
on June 4, 2016
Item came with a hair follicle packaged in the toothbrush bristles. Where is the quality control??
review image
on April 10, 2014
My baby is almost 4 months and is just starting the teething process (no tooth buds yet, just getting "chewy", drooly, and fussy). He can grab things, but he's certainly not that coordinated yet, so the teething rings that require you to grab 2 sides and bring a middle section to your mouth or something don't really work for him yet. He really just likes to grasp his fists together and bring them to his mouth. So this thing is PERFECT!! It is small and light enough for an early teether to manage and the grasps are close together so he can hold it while using his instinct to just bring both hands to his mouth. He really likes the feeling of the rubber bristles on his gums and just chomps away on it. It is also an easy transition because the shape is reminiscent of a pacifier. In fact he will suck on it too when he just wants a comfort instead of rubbing his gums. Totally a must have!!