Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on November 21, 2015
We love this product. Our daughter HATES having her teeth brushed and she HATES bristles on toothbrushes. Even the super duper extra soft baby bristles upset her. With our dentists okay we were told we could simply use this brush in place of a regular tooth brush. The soft silicon bristles don't irritate our daughter and she actually likes having her teeth brushed with this brush. The bristles on this baby banana brush are thinner, more flexible and more numerous than on the Baby Banana brush that has handles, and the Shark Brush, and the Octopus teether also made by Baby Banana.
on January 20, 2016
My son (1 YO) LOVES his banana brush! This was actually the second purchased because he wants to carry one around the house all the time and I wanted one to keep by the "bedtime chair" so it is where it is supposed to be! He is teething like crazy right now, so he uses it as a teether most of the time- which it is perfect for because he can reach the side back molar areas with it.

The baby banana brush company is so nice and their customer service is great (I had contacted them to tell them how much my little one likes his first banana brush we got him). It was nice to find a combo pack on Amazon!

The only drawback (and really a minor one all things considered) is that because of the material hair/cat fur/etc. sticks to it (static I'm guessing) so it needs to be rinsed/washed off fairly often. But that really is the ONLY drawback we have seen! We have not tried the tooth gel yet as we are finishing some we already had open so I can't review that just yet.
on September 7, 2014
Previously used a children's electric toothbrush for my 23 mo old twin boys (which terrified them). So this banana shaped toothbrush was much less offensive to them, easy for them to hold, and easy to teach them how to use. My only gripe is that the bristles are almost too soft. I can't imagine how it can effectively clean their teeth. Contrary to some of the negative reviews about the twin pack, I bought two of the toothbrushes. I did NOT buy the two pack though. I just selected two single pack toothbrushes....this seemed to eliminate the possibility of receiving the twin pack fakes from China. Also, I have babies who love to chew on their toothbrush. Because of the way it's made, I have little to no fear of them accidentally biting bristles off and consuming while chewing hard on this toothbrush. In fact, the ability to chew on this soft rubber toothbrush seems to be an added capability that this inexpensive product provides. I would recommend this toothbrush (especially) for babies just beginning to have teeth come in....for brushing and for teething. You will be glad you did.
on January 29, 2012
I bought this banana toothbrush and tooth gel combo pack several months ago for my daughter. She was a little over a year old and getting her to cooperate for toothbrush time was extremely difficult. I had previously purchased a kit that had several different toothbrushes, one of which was a soft finger brush and another was a very soft bristled toothbrush. She hated them both. I remembered seeing something online about a banana shaped toothbrush so I searched amazon and decided to get this combo pack because it was such a great deal and I thought it couldn't hurt to have the tooth gel on hand.

This is BY FAR one of THE BEST purchases I have made for my daughter. After using the banana toothbrush for several months, she now looks forward to brushing her teeth. She is 20 months old now and when I ask her if she wants to brush her teeth, she nods enthusiastically and runs to the bathroom. She opens her mouth wide and lets me brush brush brush her teeth. She always eventually grabs hold of the brush to do it herself and I let her, because it is so soft and flexible I know that she won't hurt herself as long as I am watching her. At first she would just suck on it, but She has started moving it around in her mouth and/or shaking her head from side to side when it is in her mouth. We always praise her for such a good job.

PROS: Soft and flexible, easy to move around inside your child's mouth and easy for your little one to hold. Fun banana design

CONS: There are only two cons I can really think of and one isn't too bad of a con, which is that at first my daughter did not know which end to put in her mouth, but the other end has a few nubs on it anyway so it will do the trick fine. The other con is the tooth gel. Although it is all natural, I am not sure good it is for a child's teeth, so I don't use it every time and I only use a tiny amount.

BOTTOM LINE: I HIGHLY recommend this product to any parents that want to help teach their babies/toddlers the importance of good dental hygiene.
on March 4, 2015
I have a 1 year old who has 8 teeth so this brushing set is perfect. She has a tendency to bite so this has been easy on my finger as compared to the finger brush. She loves the taste & the brush is small enough for me to brush her teerh & gums.
on October 5, 2015
I had expected my son to lose interest in this one like the others I had attempted to introduce but man was I wrong, he doesn't want to put it down. The brush is very soft and gentle and apparently is better than most of his toys. I am really happy that the toothpaste is safe to swallow because at this point anything going in his mouth is not coming back. Highly highly recommend this for a first training toothbrush set, I just wish I had found this earlier.
on April 4, 2017
My 10 month old loves this stuff. Thrilled no glycerin!
on April 13, 2016
I am absolutely in love with this toothbrush. My 9 month old daughter likes to have her teeth brushed and chews on the banana part. The toothpaste is fabulous I used it for both my kids right when their teeth came through. I highly recommend this for a baby's first toothbrush.
on May 13, 2017
The banana brush is good but the toothpaste is too loose
on May 23, 2015
Met a gentleman in a grocery store who told me to look up this item. It's amazing. My son loves to brush his teeth now. Before he would suck on a regular tooth brush but wouldn't let me brush his teeth. With the banana brush I brush his teeth for him and he will also brush on his own. It only took two times before he figured it out. He did not like the toothpaste but that isn't a huge a deal for me since he likes other kinds. Definitely recommend this item to those with kids learning to brush their teeth!