Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2014
Worked great on my 8 month old girl. She is pretty chill though, so she didn't mind them on her face and didn't try to pull them off. She has very sensitive eyes in the sun so these were so great. She got lots of cute looks and was just adorable! The only downside is they left a small mark on the bridge of her nose and I must have scratched her with the velcro when I pulled them off because she had a red mark across the back of her head, poor thing. But nothing permanent or painful--she didn't seem to care or mind having these on and I could relax knowing she wasn't being blinded by the sunlight!
on April 30, 2016
Great little sunglasses for a baby! They are adjustable and so they stay on without being constrictive. They look great on and my granddaughter appreciates not having to deal with the sun in her eyes. But as soon as she is inside, she takes them off... :) Her mother liked them so much that she bought another pair in a different color for daycare.
on April 28, 2016
My 1 year old who is 40th percentile head wears these fine. She prefers to have them in in the bright sunlight.
The strap is already on the end of the Velcro do I can't see her wearing them for much longer. Also the strap pushes the top of her ears down. She doesn't seem to mind but if strap is anywhere else they are too tight b
on September 13, 2013
I bought these shortly after my baby was born. He is now 3 1/2 months old and can just barely wear these if I adjust them as small as they can go (last I checked he was like 70th percentile for head circumference, so not a huge head, but not small either). They don't seem to bother him and I'm happy his eyes are protected.
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 26, 2015
The UV protection is wonderful and the strap is broad enough to not smash my kid's head when it's snug. But the nose piece does leave marks on my kid's face when it's on tight enough to stay in place while moving her head back and forth in her car seat. My kid has a giant head, wearing hats 2+ mos bigger in size and these didn't really fit her face until about 4.5 mos.
on October 28, 2013
My daughter didn't have any problem having these on, she left them alone and acted like everything was normal. So they must be comfortable for her, but this may vary based on the shape of your baby's face. The velcro fastener is where her ear is, which is awkward and looks uncomfortable, though she did leave it alone. I would have preferred that to be in the back. Would also prefer if they skipped the "Baby Banz" marketing on the back of her head. All and all, they do the job though.
on April 21, 2011
I bought these for my soon to be 7 month old son since it is getting to be sunnier out and the other glasses he has don't stay on his face. I just received them yesterday and tried them on while he is was sitting in his highchair and he smiled right away. He didn't try and pull them off or anything, they didn't leave any marks on his face. I haven't tried them out in the sun but as far as I can tell they are great. I actually went onto the Baby Banz website and the product itself is cheaper and they have a wider selection of styles and sizes but they also charge you $13 for shipping. But we got the blue ones for him and they look adorable on him.
on March 15, 2015
I bought these for my 5 month old granddaughter. They seem to be comfortable on her sweet little face, since she leaves them on. These glasses appear to be well made and of excellent optic quality besides looking adorable on!! I wanted to protect her little eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, and I feel like we have with these sunglasses.
on May 10, 2010
These have probably been one of the best "non planned" purchases. I never thought I would need to buy sunglasses for my baby until I took him out on his first stroller ride. Poor little thing kept his eyes closed until I placed something over his eyes. I wanted my baby to enjoy the scenery and did not imagine there was a baby sunglass in the market. I did my research and found these and absolutely love them. Now my baby can go out on stroller rides with his sunscreen and sun eye protection! These fit great and stay in place. The bridge between the nose is cushioned so no marks on baby's nose and the head band is adjustable and does not bare any weight on baby's ears.I plan to give a set to all my friends who are expecting as this is one of those items we never really think about when putting together a new baby shopping list.
on June 3, 2010
These are certainly cute, but not functional. My son is 4 months old and these were WAY too big. Even if we adjusted the strap to a snug fit, the rough end of the velcro rubbed his ear. And even when loose it would leave a red mark on his face. He really didn't mind wearing them for a few minutes, but got fussy soon after. This product might be better for him next summer when he's 18 months.
UPDATE: I pulled these out the other day and they worked a bit better. The marks weren't as bad and they seem to fit better. He is 7 months now. This product is probably even better for 12+ months.
2 helpful votes