- File Size: 3069 KB
- Print Length: 1673 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 29, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074DHH9Q6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #992 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Baby By The Billionaire - A Standalone Alpha Billionaire Secret Baby Romance (New York City Billionaires - Book #3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A second chance romance that will build you up only to take you done a couple notches. But by the end you will be happy to finish this sweet but hot and heavy romance.
Terrance Canton play boy of women the eternal bacholar. That's his nickname and he's sticking too it. That is until he meets an angel in the back alley, after getting beat up. Whose kindness of fixing him up, opened up his heart to her. Will he fall the woman that's a nurse? Or will he go back to his playboy ways?
Morgan's just a woman getting by in life. She's a nurse and a gentle soul around people in general. She loves her life to an extent. Her estranged mom has other ideas that she should be doing. Like finding a guy, getting married and having babies. Who has time for that when she's working all the time? But then her friend twists her ankle to get her out to the club called Lights Out. And thats when she sees him...
I originally gave this book 3 stars but am now revising it to 4 - not because I think the main book is any better, but because the bonus books are much better than the featured book. Get this for the bonus books. I am enjoying them.
I found this story a bit atypical because Terrence the H wasn't really one of those strong alpha types. He was kind of childlike at times, and a bit superficially needy. But I think he was kind of young (26?) so it makes sense that he's not really mature yet.
Morgan seems mature and stable in the beginning. After meeting Terrence, she kind of turns into a giggling, easy bimbo. Add that odd character shift to her whole response to getting pregnant. She couldn't even remember if they used protection. How did a registered nurse become so flaky?
The supporting characters were actually great for both Terrence and Morgan. They ended up giving mature, sound, advice and were instrumental in getting them back together. It took way too long for Morgan to tell Terrence the news, and when she blurts it out, he behaves terribly (that scene hurt my heart).
No cliffys, no cheating, and a HEA for the couple.
I received an ARC for a voluntary and honest review.
There is hot steamy chemistry between the two main characters Morgan and Terrance when the meet one evening because she helps him and they go to a Club. Here they have hot unprotected s*x. Two month later Morgan finds out she is pregnant.
I like independent and strong heroins which Morgan is. In this story Terrance should have been more manly. He was almost more woman than Morgan. He is very much into his feelings in the way the characters is described. He should have been a bit more alpha. This is mostly in the beginning of the story and luckily it gets better. But that is just my opinion.
The story has lots of emotions (and talking about them, sometimes too much), chemistry, passion and a bit drama. But it is predictable but readable. Both main characters struggle with their family and past. It has a few twists in it. I will recommend it.
I received an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Terrance is a billionaire who consistently goes to club Lights Out because they know how to treat him right. ..and it made him feel connected to his brother, who he lost in a senseless act of violence years before. When he is duped into a bad situation, he is shocked to find a savor in Morgan. Even more so when she doesn't behave the way most women would.
As these two work through a lot of family and relationship drama, they also have to begin thinking about what to do when two becomes three.
I liked the story, but felt there was a lot of extra story that I personally didn't need. I wanted more interaction between Morgan and Terrance than anything else.
This is a voluntary review of an unedited, advanced copy.
Most recent customer reviews
I could not stop reading untill the end. I loved the story.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy