Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 3, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush. And so does my toddler. We actually had to hide it in the medicine cabinet because we found her using it without us knowing and we didn't want it to end up on the floor! Now she walks in and asks for it every day. She can hold it well, and it fits in her moth wonderfully. The little bristles work on her teeth as well as helping sore gums as new teeth push through. It's durable and washes well.

The only negative I can come up with really won't be an issue for most people - and that's that it easily fits down the drain. We had removed the sink stopper to work on the sink, and didn't think as we gave the baby her toothbrush... only to watch in horror as she finished brushing her teeth and shoved it down the drain before we could stop her. Being so flexible and soft, my husband had to actually pull the drain apart because we couldn't get it back out the way it went in. As a result, we are now on our second toothbrush and love it just as much as the first! Just watch your little ones to keep them from stashing it where it doesn't belong!
on July 21, 2013
I gave this toothbrush to my baby girl when she was 4 months old. She wanted to put everything in her mouth so it was only natural that when I handed it to her the first time, that's where it went. It has a nice large handle for her little hands, and it was large enough that she could not stick it far back to choke. She loved chewing it/ brushing from the very beginning. At first, she did not get the "brushes" in the correct position, but she had no teeth yet, so i did not concern myself with the positioning. Over time, though, she has managed to figure it out on her own. I use it everyday, right before bath time. I let her chew on it while I'm setting up the bath and it has become part of our bath time routine. I do it right before bath time because when she chews on the brush, she gets drool everywhere. I consider the drooling as part of the cleaning process. That way, she's all clean after her bath. She's now 8 months old, still no teeth, but she still loves to chew on the brush as it massages her gums. Since she has no teeth, I cannot say how well it cleans teeth, but I will update this review when her teeth does come out. I am not sure this "toothbrush" is intended for those with a full mouth of teeth, and eating lots of real adult food. I originally wanted something to just clean her baby gums and her tongue, which would get a white film from the milk she was drinking. I tried wiping her mouth with a washcloth, but it was a real struggle with a small baby. This made it so easy when she could hold it and do the cleaning herself. The swishing around in her mouth cleaned both her gums and her tongue. So I highly recommend parents to start using this early according the packaging's minimum age, which is 4 months, and those with older children to look elsewhere.
Baby Buddy Baby's 1st Toothbrush stage 4 for toddler/baby.
This is a very cute nice pink color for the baby to use herself.
BPA free.
Gentle and easy to use.
Easy to clean/wash.
Good easy grip for holding and using -- really a wonderful design.
Get the little one into oral hygiene care by chewing which is totally natural and not having to learn how to do something which would not work at an early stage..
Added benefit it seems to sooth gums as well, so great for teething.

HINT
We will purchase this item again in the future especially for part of a gift for a baby shower.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2017
I wouldn't say this is a "toothbrush" as it really functions like a teether. The shape is weird to me. I tried to get my baby's teeth aligned in the tray to brush and that proved difficult. My 7 month old baby wants to grab and chew, which is fine, except it's just a teether. We have a similar Nuby teether with silicone bristles that essentially does the same thing. I found the Baby Buddy 360 Toothbrush was more appropriate as an actual toothbrush to clean baby teeth.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2017
Oh my goodness, we have eight million teethers in the home and this is the only one my 10 month old has reliably reached for during the last 3 months without fail. At one point she had 4 top teeth all coming in at once and she gnawed on this toothbrush/teether like there was no tomorrow. Other teethers she would bite down on once or twice and then fling them away while screaming, but not this one! A lifesaver.
on December 21, 2015
My son's favorite toys!

Ever since he sprouted 6 teeth within three weeks after turning 8 months old, we have tried to brush his teeth. Often I'd forget, or he'd fight those little finger brush things that we had gotten as a shower gift and I felt defeated. Or he'd just bite it and I really figured it was useless to even try to brush his teeth.

Now with Baby Buddy, my kid chomps happily for hours. Seriously, he walks around at 11 months holding his toothbrush and chewing it endlessly. He's going to have the cleanest teeth ever!

Fussy and fidgety at diaper changes? I just hand him his toothbrush. Lays still and happy as he chews (and occasionally whips around like a weapon) his toothbrush.

Teething? Pop his toothbrush in the fridge overnight and hand it to him. Magic!

Seriously, this will be in every "new Mom survival kit" I give to friends. This is one of those items that you never really think about one item being any better than the way it's always been. Well, this toothbrush proved me wrong - it's the best!
on July 30, 2016
My five month old completely blindsided me with two shiny white bottom teeth a week ago, and I finally got to bust this puppy out of my mom-preparation-kit that I had stockpiled while pregnant. My baby LOVES THIS THING. This is her number one, favorite teether and she really goes to town on it. I put it in the fridge to get it nice and cool, and she can gnaw on it for a good hour to soother her gums with the silicone flexiness/little nubbies. I highly recommend for moms with teething babies!
on March 9, 2017
My baby LOVES this as a teething toy, and the bristles are nice as I'm sure they are brushing on his teeth as he chews. If your baby has a preference for rubbery things to chew on, this will be perfect! Just be sure to keep tabs on where you keep it as its clear and not super big. Also wash it frequently. We have animals, and it does tend to pick up any bits of animal hair if baby leaves it on the ground.
on December 31, 2017
My son loves this as a teether. I’m not sure how well it works at actually cleaning teeth but it is soft and flexible. He loves playing with this and it’s nice to think that it might be helping his teeth. He is also is getting used to the routine of teeth brushing. I wish I had found this sooner. Great product
on August 8, 2014
My daughter did not get teeth until she was 1 year. I bought this based on the reviews I read, but wasn't sure how she would do with it. She never wanted a pacifier and generally does not put things in her mouth. She LOVES this. When we start her morning routine, she points to where I keep it and says (what I translate as) "brush". She will keep it in her mouth for maybe 10 minutes or so and I usually put a bib on her, because she can drool a lot when using it for an extended period. I usually brush my teeth at the same time and it seems to help her to understand to move it around a little versus just chewing on it where she is teething (although I'm sure that is what she likes about it!) I am happy to have her in the habit of brushing morning and night at such a young age. The "bristley" part is still very soft. The whole thing is very flexible and light. I use a dab of infant toothpaste on each side and smear it into the bristles. Periodically I clean it with hydrogen peroxide. When she eventually gets more teeth, I will probably try a baby toothbrush that more closely resembles an adult brush. Overall I highly recommend! Just wish I had the foresight to purchase the set of two :)