Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 16, 2014
I purchased may different toothbrushes (finger and traditional) to find one my daughter would use. She was nine months old when I started searching for a training type toothbrush. My requirements were that she could easily hold it, it easily fit in her mouth, and she would want to use it. Baby buddy's toothbrush did all these. I like it because it cleans the top and bottom at the same time, is soft so I don't have to worry about her stabbing or poking herself with a hard handle, it is harder for her to gag on, the bristles do not poke her when she chews on it and she enjoys brushing her teeth. I can just hand this to her after meal time and she will automatically stick it in her mouth and brush for up to 15 minutes. She can even flip it to brush the other side of her mouth without help. I really like that it is curved to fit the contours of baby's mouth. Save yourself bit fingers (when trying to brush with a finger toothbrush) and the fear of baby hurting herself or you hurting her when trying to brush with a tradition toothbrush and just get these.
on January 3, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush. And so does my toddler. We actually had to hide it in the medicine cabinet because we found her using it without us knowing and we didn't want it to end up on the floor! Now she walks in and asks for it every day. She can hold it well, and it fits in her moth wonderfully. The little bristles work on her teeth as well as helping sore gums as new teeth push through. It's durable and washes well.

The only negative I can come up with really won't be an issue for most people - and that's that it easily fits down the drain. We had removed the sink stopper to work on the sink, and didn't think as we gave the baby her toothbrush... only to watch in horror as she finished brushing her teeth and shoved it down the drain before we could stop her. Being so flexible and soft, my husband had to actually pull the drain apart because we couldn't get it back out the way it went in. As a result, we are now on our second toothbrush and love it just as much as the first! Just watch your little ones to keep them from stashing it where it doesn't belong!
on November 15, 2012
The Baby Buddy serves a dual purpose: to soothe your baby's aching gums while teething, and to introduce your baby to the world of teeth brushing! See my images and notes. Your baby can easily grip the teether as early as three months. As your baby grows and teething intensifies, he/she is able to control the position of the teether more easily. The soft, flexible texture is wonderful for nursing babies, and the design is flawless. Brilliant idea. I seriously have one of these in every room of the house, one in the car, and one in the diaper bag. I have six children and this is the best teether I've come across in 13 years worth of teethers (:
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2013
I gave this toothbrush to my baby girl when she was 4 months old. She wanted to put everything in her mouth so it was only natural that when I handed it to her the first time, that's where it went. It has a nice large handle for her little hands, and it was large enough that she could not stick it far back to choke. She loved chewing it/ brushing from the very beginning. At first, she did not get the "brushes" in the correct position, but she had no teeth yet, so i did not concern myself with the positioning. Over time, though, she has managed to figure it out on her own. I use it everyday, right before bath time. I let her chew on it while I'm setting up the bath and it has become part of our bath time routine. I do it right before bath time because when she chews on the brush, she gets drool everywhere. I consider the drooling as part of the cleaning process. That way, she's all clean after her bath. She's now 8 months old, still no teeth, but she still loves to chew on the brush as it massages her gums. Since she has no teeth, I cannot say how well it cleans teeth, but I will update this review when her teeth does come out. I am not sure this "toothbrush" is intended for those with a full mouth of teeth, and eating lots of real adult food. I originally wanted something to just clean her baby gums and her tongue, which would get a white film from the milk she was drinking. I tried wiping her mouth with a washcloth, but it was a real struggle with a small baby. This made it so easy when she could hold it and do the cleaning herself. The swishing around in her mouth cleaned both her gums and her tongue. So I highly recommend parents to start using this early according the packaging's minimum age, which is 4 months, and those with older children to look elsewhere.
on March 6, 2017
Our 10 month old baby used to let us brush her gums with a silicone finger brush and loved it. But as she finally began to get teeth emerging, she started to resist, even when we let her control the finger brush.
This novel baby toothbrush she immediately grabbed by the handle, and popped the correct end into her mouth the intended way... and even flipped it to over to brush the other side of her mouth after a bit without any help!
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2017
I wouldn't say this is a "toothbrush" as it really functions like a teether. The shape is weird to me. I tried to get my baby's teeth aligned in the tray to brush and that proved difficult. My 7 month old baby wants to grab and chew, which is fine, except it's just a teether. We have a similar Nuby teether with silicone bristles that essentially does the same thing. I found the Baby Buddy 360 Toothbrush was more appropriate as an actual toothbrush to clean baby teeth.
on December 21, 2015
My son's favorite toys!

Ever since he sprouted 6 teeth within three weeks after turning 8 months old, we have tried to brush his teeth. Often I'd forget, or he'd fight those little finger brush things that we had gotten as a shower gift and I felt defeated. Or he'd just bite it and I really figured it was useless to even try to brush his teeth.

Now with Baby Buddy, my kid chomps happily for hours. Seriously, he walks around at 11 months holding his toothbrush and chewing it endlessly. He's going to have the cleanest teeth ever!

Fussy and fidgety at diaper changes? I just hand him his toothbrush. Lays still and happy as he chews (and occasionally whips around like a weapon) his toothbrush.

Teething? Pop his toothbrush in the fridge overnight and hand it to him. Magic!

Seriously, this will be in every "new Mom survival kit" I give to friends. This is one of those items that you never really think about one item being any better than the way it's always been. Well, this toothbrush proved me wrong - it's the best!
Baby Buddy Baby's 1st Toothbrush stage 4 for toddler/baby.
This is a very cute nice pink color for the baby to use herself.
BPA free.
Gentle and easy to use.
Easy to clean/wash.
Good easy grip for holding and using -- really a wonderful design.
Get the little one into oral hygiene care by chewing which is totally natural and not having to learn how to do something which would not work at an early stage..
Added benefit it seems to sooth gums as well, so great for teething.

HINT
We will purchase this item again in the future especially for part of a gift for a baby shower.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2013
We bought this toothbrush/teether when we had our first child and despite some yellow discoloration that has developed over time, it has held up well and is now used by our second baby. There isn't much to it; it is pretty much what you'd expect from the the pictures. It works well as a teether since it is long enough that it can reach back to those hard to get to gums and helps to provide some relief when it's time for molars to start breaking through and I'd recommend it for this purpose. If your intention is finding a toothbrush however, I would recommend looking at the baby banana toothbrush as it's handle and head design is much more suited to this purpose.

This Baby Buddy toothbrush/teether is composed of a clear or colored (blue or pink) transparent silicone. The silicone is food grade but I would have preferred if the manufacturer had opted to use medical grade silicone instead. Medical grade silicone is high-end silicone and is more pure then food-grade silicone. The lower the grade you get the more additives become "acceptable". For me I am just not crazy about the potential of un-known additives. The quality of the silicone appears to be pretty good...I just would have preferred the assurance of "Medical-Grade".

I hope this helps you out!
on November 12, 2015
Amazing and wonderful! My two older daughters had terrible teeth as babies and each of them had to have teeth pulled by the time they were one. My four year old had to have several more pulled at age three. None of my three boys had these problems.
When I found out I was having another girl, I was anxious to do anything to help keep her teeth from rotting. Every other baby toothbrush I've ever used failed. The finger ones got me nothing more than a chewed up finger, and the others just got chewed on with me always being afraid the baby would choke.
These things are amazing. I just put the toothpaste on each side (I prefer Tom's Infant) and I stick it in her mouth. She can easily hold the handle herself. Now my baby is almost 15 months old and she's already had her first check up and has perfect healthy teeth.
I've already bought three so I have back ups.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse