Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush. And so does my toddler. We actually had to hide it in the medicine cabinet because we found her using it without us knowing and we didn't want it to end up on the floor! Now she walks in and asks for it every day. She can hold it well, and it fits in her moth wonderfully. The little bristles work on her teeth as well as helping sore gums as new teeth push through. It's durable and washes well.

The only negative I can come up with really won't be an issue for most people - and that's that it easily fits down the drain. We had removed the sink stopper to work on the sink, and didn't think as we gave the baby her toothbrush... only to watch in horror as she finished brushing her teeth and shoved it down the drain before we could stop her. Being so flexible and soft, my husband had to actually pull the drain apart because we couldn't get it back out the way it went in. As a result, we are now on our second toothbrush and love it just as much as the first! Just watch your little ones to keep them from stashing it where it doesn't belong!
3 helpful votes
on March 6, 2017
Our 10 month old baby used to let us brush her gums with a silicone finger brush and loved it. But as she finally began to get teeth emerging, she started to resist, even when we let her control the finger brush.
This novel baby toothbrush she immediately grabbed by the handle, and popped the correct end into her mouth the intended way... and even flipped it to over to brush the other side of her mouth after a bit without any help!
0Comment|Report abuse
Baby Buddy Baby's 1st Toothbrush stage 4 for toddler/baby.
This is a very cute nice pink color for the baby to use herself.
BPA free.
Gentle and easy to use.
Easy to clean/wash.
Good easy grip for holding and using -- really a wonderful design.
Get the little one into oral hygiene care by chewing which is totally natural and not having to learn how to do something which would not work at an early stage..
Added benefit it seems to sooth gums as well, so great for teething.

HINT
We will purchase this item again in the future especially for part of a gift for a baby shower.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
on December 21, 2015
My son's favorite toys!

Ever since he sprouted 6 teeth within three weeks after turning 8 months old, we have tried to brush his teeth. Often I'd forget, or he'd fight those little finger brush things that we had gotten as a shower gift and I felt defeated. Or he'd just bite it and I really figured it was useless to even try to brush his teeth.

Now with Baby Buddy, my kid chomps happily for hours. Seriously, he walks around at 11 months holding his toothbrush and chewing it endlessly. He's going to have the cleanest teeth ever!

Fussy and fidgety at diaper changes? I just hand him his toothbrush. Lays still and happy as he chews (and occasionally whips around like a weapon) his toothbrush.

Teething? Pop his toothbrush in the fridge overnight and hand it to him. Magic!

Seriously, this will be in every "new Mom survival kit" I give to friends. This is one of those items that you never really think about one item being any better than the way it's always been. Well, this toothbrush proved me wrong - it's the best!
on March 9, 2017
My baby LOVES this as a teething toy, and the bristles are nice as I'm sure they are brushing on his teeth as he chews. If your baby has a preference for rubbery things to chew on, this will be perfect! Just be sure to keep tabs on where you keep it as its clear and not super big. Also wash it frequently. We have animals, and it does tend to pick up any bits of animal hair if baby leaves it on the ground.
on October 13, 2017
My teething Grandson loves these! I think I've ordered about 12 now... he loves these! They must feel super good on his poor little aching gums because he's always putting it in his mouth! Which is perfect! Great product, easy to clean, you can't have too many! 😁
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 31, 2015
Absolutely the best thing for teething ever. I wish I'd had one when my oldest daughter was born. My little girl learned to fully grasp this and use it around 2 months old and it is still her absolute favorite for her itching gums at 8 months. It has definitely paid for itself with her happiness. We've had not even one sleeplessness night due to teething and haven't had to use any other form of teething apparatus like cold or frozen items. I have already recommended this to every single expecting person / couple I've met.
on August 8, 2014
My daughter did not get teeth until she was 1 year. I bought this based on the reviews I read, but wasn't sure how she would do with it. She never wanted a pacifier and generally does not put things in her mouth. She LOVES this. When we start her morning routine, she points to where I keep it and says (what I translate as) "brush". She will keep it in her mouth for maybe 10 minutes or so and I usually put a bib on her, because she can drool a lot when using it for an extended period. I usually brush my teeth at the same time and it seems to help her to understand to move it around a little versus just chewing on it where she is teething (although I'm sure that is what she likes about it!) I am happy to have her in the habit of brushing morning and night at such a young age. The "bristley" part is still very soft. The whole thing is very flexible and light. I use a dab of infant toothpaste on each side and smear it into the bristles. Periodically I clean it with hydrogen peroxide. When she eventually gets more teeth, I will probably try a baby toothbrush that more closely resembles an adult brush. Overall I highly recommend! Just wish I had the foresight to purchase the set of two :)
on August 27, 2017
I am so glad I came across this toothbrush. It works well for me to brush my little one's teeth and then I can give it to her to practice on her own. I only wish I had know about these when my now 10 year old was a baby!
on January 25, 2015
Twelve month old son likes to brush his teeth like his siblings, so I bought him this so he can hold it and practice doing it himself. It's fun for him and he enjoys "brushing" his teeth like a big boy. Don't know how clean it actually makes them, but it's good practice at least. I don't let him carry it around the house because it'll get lost for sure, plus it would then be yucky to put into his mouth.