Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 685 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 750 reviews
on January 3, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush. And so does my toddler. We actually had to hide it in the medicine cabinet because we found her using it without us knowing and we didn't want it to end up on the floor! Now she walks in and asks for it every day. She can hold it well, and it fits in her moth wonderfully. The little bristles work on her teeth as well as helping sore gums as new teeth push through. It's durable and washes well.

The only negative I can come up with really won't be an issue for most people - and that's that it easily fits down the drain. We had removed the sink stopper to work on the sink, and didn't think as we gave the baby her toothbrush... only to watch in horror as she finished brushing her teeth and shoved it down the drain before we could stop her. Being so flexible and soft, my husband had to actually pull the drain apart because we couldn't get it back out the way it went in. As a result, we are now on our second toothbrush and love it just as much as the first! Just watch your little ones to keep them from stashing it where it doesn't belong!
on March 6, 2017
Our 10 month old baby used to let us brush her gums with a silicone finger brush and loved it. But as she finally began to get teeth emerging, she started to resist, even when we let her control the finger brush.
This novel baby toothbrush she immediately grabbed by the handle, and popped the correct end into her mouth the intended way... and even flipped it to over to brush the other side of her mouth after a bit without any help!
on June 5, 2017
Baby Buddy Baby's 1st Toothbrush stage 4 for toddler/baby.
This is a very cute nice pink color for the baby to use herself.
BPA free.
Gentle and easy to use.
Easy to clean/wash.
Good easy grip for holding and using -- really a wonderful design.
Get the little one into oral hygiene care by chewing which is totally natural and not having to learn how to do something which would not work at an early stage..
Added benefit it seems to sooth gums as well, so great for teething.

HINT
We will purchase this item again in the future especially for part of a gift for a baby shower.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
on July 3, 2016
So this toothbrush is easy to use, really soft bristles for baby's gums, and was my son's first toothbrush that he used for the first year of his life. We put the "Toms" toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth everynight before bedtime. Overall, it's a good first toothbrush - softer to use than a standard toothbrush, and did just as good a job.

The only thing I didn't love about this toothbrush was because it is flexible, sometimes it was a little hard to really brush his back teeth/gums. Also, he really treated it more as a teether and just started gnawing on it - I wasn't sure that it should be used in that way since it does have the tiny little rubber bristles on it. I don't think they would ever come off, but I didn't want him to use it necessarily as a teether.

It is easy to clean - I just dabbed some dish soap on it and used hot water - scrubbing it by hand. Like I said - it is easy to use, but sometimes I wondered about how effective I was being since I didn't really feel as though I was getting the backs of his teeth very well. However, I probably will use it again for my next teething baby, as he is almost ready to pop out some teeth!
on December 21, 2015
My son's favorite toys!

Ever since he sprouted 6 teeth within three weeks after turning 8 months old, we have tried to brush his teeth. Often I'd forget, or he'd fight those little finger brush things that we had gotten as a shower gift and I felt defeated. Or he'd just bite it and I really figured it was useless to even try to brush his teeth.

Now with Baby Buddy, my kid chomps happily for hours. Seriously, he walks around at 11 months holding his toothbrush and chewing it endlessly. He's going to have the cleanest teeth ever!

Fussy and fidgety at diaper changes? I just hand him his toothbrush. Lays still and happy as he chews (and occasionally whips around like a weapon) his toothbrush.

Teething? Pop his toothbrush in the fridge overnight and hand it to him. Magic!

Seriously, this will be in every "new Mom survival kit" I give to friends. This is one of those items that you never really think about one item being any better than the way it's always been. Well, this toothbrush proved me wrong - it's the best!
on March 9, 2017
My baby LOVES this as a teething toy, and the bristles are nice as I'm sure they are brushing on his teeth as he chews. If your baby has a preference for rubbery things to chew on, this will be perfect! Just be sure to keep tabs on where you keep it as its clear and not super big. Also wash it frequently. We have animals, and it does tend to pick up any bits of animal hair if baby leaves it on the ground.
on March 21, 2016
Our baby loves this; it really satisfies the teething. The only problem I have with it is how small it is. My baby tends to stick the whole thing in her mouth, and I am always afraid she will swallow it and choke. So I attached the "secure-a-toy" strap to it so that she can't get it lodged in her throat without me being able to reach it.
on December 25, 2013
We bought this toothbrush/teether when we had our first child and despite some yellow discoloration that has developed over time, it has held up well and is now used by our second baby. There isn't much to it; it is pretty much what you'd expect from the the pictures. It works well as a teether since it is long enough that it can reach back to those hard to get to gums and helps to provide some relief when it's time for molars to start breaking through and I'd recommend it for this purpose. If your intention is finding a toothbrush however, I would recommend looking at the baby banana toothbrush as it's handle and head design is much more suited to this purpose.

This Baby Buddy toothbrush/teether is composed of a clear or colored (blue or pink) transparent silicone. The silicone is food grade but I would have preferred if the manufacturer had opted to use medical grade silicone instead. Medical grade silicone is high-end silicone and is more pure then food-grade silicone. The lower the grade you get the more additives become "acceptable". For me I am just not crazy about the potential of un-known additives. The quality of the silicone appears to be pretty good...I just would have preferred the assurance of "Medical-Grade".

I hope this helps you out!
on December 31, 2015
Absolutely the best thing for teething ever. I wish I'd had one when my oldest daughter was born. My little girl learned to fully grasp this and use it around 2 months old and it is still her absolute favorite for her itching gums at 8 months. It has definitely paid for itself with her happiness. We've had not even one sleeplessness night due to teething and haven't had to use any other form of teething apparatus like cold or frozen items. I have already recommended this to every single expecting person / couple I've met.
on August 8, 2014
My daughter did not get teeth until she was 1 year. I bought this based on the reviews I read, but wasn't sure how she would do with it. She never wanted a pacifier and generally does not put things in her mouth. She LOVES this. When we start her morning routine, she points to where I keep it and says (what I translate as) "brush". She will keep it in her mouth for maybe 10 minutes or so and I usually put a bib on her, because she can drool a lot when using it for an extended period. I usually brush my teeth at the same time and it seems to help her to understand to move it around a little versus just chewing on it where she is teething (although I'm sure that is what she likes about it!) I am happy to have her in the habit of brushing morning and night at such a young age. The "bristley" part is still very soft. The whole thing is very flexible and light. I use a dab of infant toothpaste on each side and smear it into the bristles. Periodically I clean it with hydrogen peroxide. When she eventually gets more teeth, I will probably try a baby toothbrush that more closely resembles an adult brush. Overall I highly recommend! Just wish I had the foresight to purchase the set of two :)