Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 659 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 722 reviews
on November 28, 2007
I love this toothbrush ... probably as much as my 9 mos old son - when I gave it to him the first time he took it, popped it in his mouth and "uhmmmm"-ed, translation "goooood!" He chewed on it for the entire 8 minutes it took me to finish up his post-bath bed-time routine !
Moving it back and forth over his itchy gums was heaven for him as he has 5 little teeth in front and 1 trying to bud out, it's been tough on my finger with the fingerbrush - I highly recommend this product, it's soft, flexible, and I know he's getting more cleaning action with this than when I use the fingerbrush - especially trying not to get chomped - (now if only there was a something to save me during breastfeeding !!)
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2013
I gave this toothbrush to my baby girl when she was 4 months old. She wanted to put everything in her mouth so it was only natural that when I handed it to her the first time, that's where it went. It has a nice large handle for her little hands, and it was large enough that she could not stick it far back to choke. She loved chewing it/ brushing from the very beginning. At first, she did not get the "brushes" in the correct position, but she had no teeth yet, so i did not concern myself with the positioning. Over time, though, she has managed to figure it out on her own. I use it everyday, right before bath time. I let her chew on it while I'm setting up the bath and it has become part of our bath time routine. I do it right before bath time because when she chews on the brush, she gets drool everywhere. I consider the drooling as part of the cleaning process. That way, she's all clean after her bath. She's now 8 months old, still no teeth, but she still loves to chew on the brush as it massages her gums. Since she has no teeth, I cannot say how well it cleans teeth, but I will update this review when her teeth does come out. I am not sure this "toothbrush" is intended for those with a full mouth of teeth, and eating lots of real adult food. I originally wanted something to just clean her baby gums and her tongue, which would get a white film from the milk she was drinking. I tried wiping her mouth with a washcloth, but it was a real struggle with a small baby. This made it so easy when she could hold it and do the cleaning herself. The swishing around in her mouth cleaned both her gums and her tongue. So I highly recommend parents to start using this early according the packaging's minimum age, which is 4 months, and those with older children to look elsewhere.
on November 15, 2012
The Baby Buddy serves a dual purpose: to soothe your baby's aching gums while teething, and to introduce your baby to the world of teeth brushing! See my images and notes. Your baby can easily grip the teether as early as three months. As your baby grows and teething intensifies, he/she is able to control the position of the teether more easily. The soft, flexible texture is wonderful for nursing babies, and the design is flawless. Brilliant idea. I seriously have one of these in every room of the house, one in the car, and one in the diaper bag. I have six children and this is the best teether I've come across in 13 years worth of teethers (:
review image review image review image
on August 11, 2015
My son hates it, he won't even put it in his mouth. I thought it'd be great for him to chew on, especially for teething, but he won't even try it. He is 9 months and has 8 teeth at this point, so it's becoming very important to try and introduce 'brushing' or at least the beginning of a teeth cleaning routine. We have been using teeth wipes so far, which he likes the flavor of, but we need more cleaning power. I think it's a good design, although it seems more geared for chewing rather than brushing actual teeth. The entire thing is soft and the mouthpiece has tiny plastic bristles (I'm almost concerned he can bite these pieces off, but again, he won't put it in his mouth). So if your baby needs to chew and 'clean' his gums, try this. Otherwise, try the banana brush like I am going to try.
on January 3, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush. And so does my toddler. We actually had to hide it in the medicine cabinet because we found her using it without us knowing and we didn't want it to end up on the floor! Now she walks in and asks for it every day. She can hold it well, and it fits in her moth wonderfully. The little bristles work on her teeth as well as helping sore gums as new teeth push through. It's durable and washes well.

The only negative I can come up with really won't be an issue for most people - and that's that it easily fits down the drain. We had removed the sink stopper to work on the sink, and didn't think as we gave the baby her toothbrush... only to watch in horror as she finished brushing her teeth and shoved it down the drain before we could stop her. Being so flexible and soft, my husband had to actually pull the drain apart because we couldn't get it back out the way it went in. As a result, we are now on our second toothbrush and love it just as much as the first! Just watch your little ones to keep them from stashing it where it doesn't belong!
on March 6, 2017
Our 10 month old baby used to let us brush her gums with a silicone finger brush and loved it. But as she finally began to get teeth emerging, she started to resist, even when we let her control the finger brush.
This novel baby toothbrush she immediately grabbed by the handle, and popped the correct end into her mouth the intended way... and even flipped it to over to brush the other side of her mouth after a bit without any help!
on March 9, 2017
My baby LOVES this as a teething toy, and the bristles are nice as I'm sure they are brushing on his teeth as he chews. If your baby has a preference for rubbery things to chew on, this will be perfect! Just be sure to keep tabs on where you keep it as its clear and not super big. Also wash it frequently. We have animals, and it does tend to pick up any bits of animal hair if baby leaves it on the ground.
on January 15, 2016
my 9mo old loves it! she brushes her teeth (all 2 of them!) on her own. she likes to do it at the same time as I brush mine :) some parents complain that it's hard to teach kids to brush their teeth - i am pretty sure it won't be a problem for us.
it also helps a lot with teething, i keep one next to her crib, and it gave her relief on the few especially bad nights.
i only have one suggestion to buyers - don't buy clear toothbrush - it is impossible to find at night, or in the bathtub filed with water.
on March 21, 2016
Our baby loves this; it really satisfies the teething. The only problem I have with it is how small it is. My baby tends to stick the whole thing in her mouth, and I am always afraid she will swallow it and choke. So I attached the "secure-a-toy" strap to it so that she can't get it lodged in her throat without me being able to reach it.
on April 4, 2017
Fantastic for our teething baby. He chews on this so much more than his teething toys. I don't understand why, but I'm glad this works and brushes his baby teeth too!