Salon Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 21, 2017
We bought 2 packs of these - a set for the car seat and for the stroller. I think they are a good length and fit on a variety of toys. You can even snap them around the necks or arms of some stuffed animals.

Another reviewed said their child almost chewed off the snap. As with any baby toy or item, I recommend checking them when you put your child in the car seat, stroller, etc to make sure they are not damaged in a way that could be hazardous.

We have been using them for about a month already and they show no signs of wear.

UPDATE:
- It is now several weeks later and I have purchased 3 more sets (bringing my total to 5). We are moving from the baby carrier to new car seats so I got a set for each car seat (mom, dad, and 2 grandmas) and the stroller.
- We have had one start to fray very slightly on the end but just melted it back with a match and it is good as new.
- We have also realized that these fit perfectly around Baby Girl's wrist so she can sit in our lap and play during church without throwing everything in the floor! (Please do not put this on a baby's wrist and leave them unattended for ANY amount of time - I can see that that would be easy for them to get around their neck!)
on November 17, 2016
The snaps hold the strap in place, but limited on being adjustable as the snaps cannot move. I think Velcro would have been a much better idea for the fastening as it is completely adjustable for a tighter fit on the item you want to secure. My first order had a snap that came off of the strap, making it a choking hazard. They sent me a replacement at no charge, but for my child's safety, I doubt I will ever use these. My boy tries to test everything new by putting it in his mouth, so why would I want metal snaps on items he has a hold of? Good idea, but terrible engineering.
review image
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 25, 2016
I bought this for my son when he was a few months old to hold his toys and cup while riding in his stroller.. I was very disappointed to see that the plastic-y mesh or webbing material this is made out if is not properly secured with a heat seal or some sort of adhesive, but is instead sewn with a flimsy straight stitch and held in place on the other end by a flimsy snap. Shortly after purchasing this, it began to unravel -- and I don't mean a little, I mean like in an old cartoon where some character has a loose thread on their sweater and it gets snagged on something and in seconds, they're naked. Well, sort of like that, but in this case, you give your kid his sippy cup with this strap attached and a few seconds later the kid is wrapped in a pile of threads and the strap has vanished. From a safety standpoint, the unraveled strands could be a strangulation hazard. Let me type that part in caps. STRAP UNRAVELS -- POSSIBLE STRANGULATION HAZARD!
4 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2018
These are a must have for anyone with a baby to a toddler. I have owned secereal if these over the years and used them to keep toys attached to highchair cover with loops, strollers, baby seats, car seats. I have several because I attach them to everything-never has one frayed or broke. They’ve lasted years! My kids “loveies” have been saved from being lost too many times to count from snapping these around it’s head!!!!!! And when I say lost, they were hanging off a stroller, still attached as I travel through Disney, sea world, the zoo-you name it. They are perfect and simple and can be machine washed. I bought this one as part of a shower gift. These are great!
|0Comment|Report abuse
These straps are great for keeping toys tethered to high chairs, car seats, etc where you don't want them thrown all over the place. The colors are fun, my one year old daughter likes them, and the length is just right: not too long that toys dangle too far away, nor too short that she can't play the way she wants. As my daughter gets older she is more and more capable of tugging until the snaps open, but that is to be expected. Any "tougher" and it would be a real hassle to open and close when relocating the strap. I think it's a good balance.

Funnily enough, I often see my daughter just simply playing with an empty strap, so I guess in a pinch they make a good toy themselves!
on March 21, 2015
Simple but so useful, when I go out in public with my little one she likes to drop her teething toys and finding a clean sink to wash them in (I don't really like the wipe idea, feels inadequate) but this cuts all of that hassle out. When I can't find something to loop the other end around (like an armrest, car seat handle or stroller tray) I simply loop it around my wrist and it's a perfect fit! Great price, great buy.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on June 6, 2016
PROS
1. Made in the USA. Its hard finding any baby products these days not made in China.
2. Phthalate Free, Lead Free, BPA Free. This is a huge bonus as my child chews on these at times.

CONS
1. Snaps vs Velcro. I would prefer these leashes use velcro versus snaps, as my child is a voracious chewer and I fear one day she'll fray/chew off the metal snap, which is a choking hazard.
2. Short leash length. Most the time I'm attaching these leashes to the side of her highchair or stroller. By the time I snap them around the toy and side, I don't have much slack. Most the time it's barely enough length to reach her mouth, or short a couple inches (longest setting is roughly 11 inches). If you have a convenient bar across their lap to attach these too, you won't have a problem unlike me.
on February 18, 2018
Took a road trip with our four month old and quickly learned that every toy handed to him would wind up in the space between the car seat and the door —- out of reach until the next stop. As a result, I purchased these straps for all future road trips and outings.

They work great on most toys. Anything that has a loop you can hook it through. You can make them shorter or longer (two different lengths) depending on your needs at the moment.

They withstand baby drool, use, and a teething baby that puts everything in his mouth. He has never been able to get his toy unsecured using these things.

Do not work on Sophie the giraffe toy (she’s too skinny and too awkwardly shapped). Works wonderful all of the different strollers we have, restaurant high chairs, and at home high chairs!
on September 8, 2015
I purchased these to secure my 9mo daughter's teething toys (Sophie the Giraffe most of the time). She loves to do her "gravity experiments" repeatedly, and these help Mom not have to keep an extra eye on when and where things dropped. Plus, I don't have to worry about cleaning things every time since they don't end up on the floor in public. I've used them both on her car seat handle, and on high chairs. The individual straps I found to be a bit short, so I just snapped two together and they worked fine. To clarify - two total snaps were done for added stability. I'd imagine that for pacifiers or teethers for younger babies the shorter length would be preferred since the length would mitigate the chance for it to become a strangulation hazard. My daughter has yet to pop the snaps even with tossing the toys repeatedly.
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2014
I logged on to Amazon just to write this review. How did I survive without these?!?!?!?!?? My daughter has a bear she is attached to and will not go ANYWHERE without him. (She is only 13 months old, but this happened at about 6 months) I am a runner, and several times while pushing her in the jogging stroller I have to pause my run to fetch the bear because she had to hold him over the side... Well, gravity and tiny infant hands leads to a predictable result, usually right in the ONLY puddle within a mile or so. I searched Amazon to see if there was anything to help, and found these! They have multiple snaps to fit any toy or stuffed animal, and to attach to just about anything you can think of. I snap it around her bear and then through the straps on her chest harness of the stroller. She has plenty of room to continue holding him over the side of the stroller (her favorite activity, while giggling) but he is secure in the strap. When she lets go he just hangs there so she can reel him in and do it again. This happens for just about an hour straight before she falls asleep after laughing and having a ball with it. Now that we are in the warmer months I have started using the other strap to hold her sippy cup with water while we run. The strap fits it fine (the cup narrows in the middle where I attach the strap), and then attaches to her other chest harness strap so she has water whenever she needs it. GREAT peace of mind! I have also used these to hold toys to the highchair covers in restaurants so toys (and the bear) don't go flying into other people, waitresses, walkways, ets. I am going to order another pack for her snack cup and her new favorite toy (next to the bear of course). These can also be snapped together to make one long strap if you need to hook it under a highchair or booster seat. These should be given at EVERY baby shower, I don't know how I survived without them!!!!!! You should just order them now, you will be amazed at the number of times you will use these. Don't forget to put them back in the diaper bag! :)