Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on December 13, 2015
This product seemed like a dream until 6 months later when it tripped the gfi on the outlet. I opened the steamer to find it had been slowly leaking for a while and the entire mechanism was corroded and a fire hazard. Not safe!
on October 25, 2013
I've had bad experiences before with baby food makers and so far, I have no complaints about the Turbo steamer. It reheats and defrosts quickly and efficiently. I'm so happy with all the extras it brings too like the egg-holder, the sterilizing tray and the defrosting trays. Measuring cup is very useful and its a breeze to clean. Totally recommend it!
on June 6, 2016
I bought this in hopes for steaming my one year olds fruits and veggies. I could not get a sweet potato to soften at all. I cut it up in tiny pieces and placed a small amount on the tray. Steamed for the amount of time recommended by the instructions...nothing....still just as hard. I kept steaming and steaming...replacing water and steaming some more... nothing. Finally I just gave up and haven't used the thing since. Waste of money.
on August 17, 2014
My wife insisted on making her own own Baby Food. It has been a month since the steamer arrived and I agree with her. The experience of knowing exactly whats going in your baby's body is satisfying.
on May 14, 2015
I used it once and it never worked again
on June 28, 2014
After using the steamer for about 6 months we discovered that the condensed steamed water is leaking inside the steamer causing it to malfunction. We use this device every day for our baby and having it malfunction after such a short time was a major disappointment. A device like this should be sealed tight.
on January 31, 2016
Convenient and easy. Perfect steaming!! I'm using it for my small family--my daughter is 15!! I will send her one of these when she is in college. It's perfect for steaming veggies-for 3-4 people. Easy to clean. My new favorite kitchen appliance. Yay!
on April 12, 2015
If you are looking for a steamer to make high quantities of baby food do not buy this one. It is small and it will take you several hours to steam as much food as you need to make even a weeks worth of food. I got it not really paying attention to the dimensions and now I use it to steam clean my daughters binkies and bottle nipples.
on April 21, 2015
I love how fast it steams the food and defrost, however it is a little smaller than i expected. Disappointed with the size. You can't steam more than one apple. i would have liked to do be able to cook more so that i can prepare food in batches for the week. Great product just small.
on February 11, 2015
Looks like a perfect size and love that it would match my baby bullet BUT it did not work!! Called Baby Bullet and they refused to help me as the product was not sold by an authorized dealer. Thankfully Amazon accepted the return. Am nervous to buy another one but I so want to!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.