Add to your order
Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||8.35"D x 10.35"W x 4.65"H|
|Item Weight||4 Pounds|
|Included Components||Multi-Treat Base Unit|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 interchangeable non-stick baking plates
- Make 7 cupcakes, 7 donuts or 12 cake pops
- Power and ready lights
- Latching handle, non-skid rubber feet and convenient cord wrap
- Includes recipe booklet with hints & suggestions
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Variety is the spice of life!
Can't decide between the BabyCakes cake pop, donut and cupcake makers? Why choose? Get all three with the Multi-Treat Baker. It's faster than conventional ovens, and our specially molded nonstick baking plates make it easy to turn out baked treats like a pro.
Removable & Nonstick
Our baking plates are easy to change and clean.
More than just cake pops
Check out the ebelskivers (Danish puffed pancakes) above - you can make all kinds of sweet or savory treats in bite-size form. On the savory side, you've got hush puppies, Swedish meatballs, and (our favorite) bacon cheddar biscuit bites. On the sweet side, a whole rainbow of cake pop flavors await.
Cupcakes and muffins galore
Chocolate? Red velvet? Pumpkin? Blueberry? Goat cheese pesto cups? Try them all out. The cupcake baking plates are perfect for making small pies and tarts, as well as corn muffins, potato cakes, and those goat cheese pesto cups - using wonton wrappers. And don't forget those cupcakes!
Healthy donuts, your way
Customize your donut recipes with applesauce, almond flour, coconut oil, or your healthy substitute ingredient of choice, and never feel guilty about eating donuts again. Or, if you're just looking for a glazed and frosted confection to chow down on, the Multi-Treat Baker has got you covered, too.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Babycakes CP-12 Cake Pop Maker, 12 Cake Pop Capacity, Purple
BabyCakes Tangerine Pie Pop Maker
Babycakes Mini Maker Cake Pop, 9, Purple
BABYCAKES Mini Cupcake Maker
Betty Crocker BC-2930CRT Cupcake Maker, Pink
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AMP21 LLC||Amazon.com||CC Sales NMG||Golden Appliances|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Baby Cakes - multi-treat baker convenient cord wrap non-skid rubber feet 3 interchangeable nonstick baking plates recipe booklet with hints and suggestions make 7 cupcakes 7 donuts or 12 cake pops latching handle power and ready lights.Bakes up to seven cupcakes, seven donuts, or 12 cake pops at once
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are a couple of things to note about using it.
1. The handle to open and close it got super hot and so did the little lock that's on it so we burned ourselves a couple of times trying to open it. You also want to be careful when opening it because the heat coming off of it will burn you. So keep your arm and face out of the way and open it slowly (like opening a hot oven) to avoid getting burned.
2. When I first started to fill the spots with the batter I used a teaspoon but when I pulled them out and they cooled the tops were pretty hard from it taking so long to fill. So I switched to a piping bag. The piping bag was quicker but it still cooked the batter fairly quickly (because of how hot it gets) so the bottom of the cake balls were still a little tough but not as tough as it was when I used the spoon. However, the batter we used was pretty thick so if it was thinner, I'm sure it would've been okay to use a spoon to fill them as it would've taken less time to do so.
Overall, I am happy that I bought this and my daughter loved receiving it. I'm excited to make the donuts and cupcakes with her in the future.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 28, 2023
fill and very little mess. She did need help getting them out since the machine was hot. And they were delicious! She can't wait to make cake pops. After she headed home with her BabyCakes, I ordered one for myself. Can't wait for it to get here!
Package was secure and well packed, seems to be nice quality especially considering price vs other misc kitchen items.
I liked that the red matched my kitchen.
It works well and very very fast. We used box cake mix. The balls/pops turned out super moist. While I did have some issues with sizing that’s absolutely my fault and have to practice it. I absolutely can’t wait to see if I have the same success with from scratch batters and see what else I can use it for. I made sure to soray with oil to prevent sticking and it literally rolled right out! Quick wipe after but it stayed completely clean.
I will update if there’s a negative issue.
Top reviews from other countries
Buyer beware! Don't touch it without an oven mit not any part that's red.
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on June 25, 2020